This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

Nice to hear the Friars opened with a W. may it be the first of 20 or more.

I wonder if my lifetime pass will get m into the FOF room when I make the 2300 mile trek to see a game?

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
      Nice to hear the Friars opened with a W. may it be the first of 20 or more.

I wonder if my lifetime pass will get m into the FOF room when I make the 2300 mile trek to see a game?

Geeze, and I thought I was dedicated with my 400 mile trek... you win!

I started freaking out when Minnesota State scored their first one, but I'm glad the team was able to bounce back.
      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Highlights...No clue why there is NO audio!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2g25FzaoxE
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
          Highlights...No clue why there is NO audio!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2g25FzaoxE

I was wondering the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
            Geeze, and I thought I was dedicated with my 400 mile trek... you win!
            I haven't made it yet so you still lead.
            Last edited by The Freds; 10-11-2013, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Good update to the underneath of Scheinder but my seats now have a handicapped area that people tend to stand in blocking my view...
              I'm sorry that you are having to deal with that. I would call the ticket office on Tuesday and ask them to move you. (I hate my advice cause I'm sure you like your presents seats) I noticed that there were people standing there and couldn't believe that no one was ushering fans out those areas. I don't see it getting better and a move might be in your best interest if only for peace of mind.

Comment

I thought everything looked great except for the weird thing behind the visiting net.
                Providence College
                National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                  I'm sorry that you are having to deal with that. I would call the ticket office on Tuesday and ask them to move you. (I hate my advice cause I'm sure you like your presents seats) I noticed that there were people standing there and couldn't believe that no one was ushering fans out those areas. I don't see it getting better and a move might be in your best interest if only for peace of mind.
                  I called them and they gave me four different tickets for tonight's game and said they will try to find new tickets for me for the rest of the year. The lady that answered the phone was very helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                    I thought everything looked great except for the weird thing behind the visiting net.
                    My son is VERY self conscious about his appearance! He'll be crushed!

Comment

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

I called them and they gave me four different tickets for tonight's game and said they will try to find new tickets for me for the rest of the year. The lady that answered the phone was very helpful!
                      Very glad to hear it. I know it's a pain but will work out better for you in the long run. You have to be able to see and I noticed more traffic concourse due to the higher attendance, which will only get better (or worse depending how you look at it) with the teams continued improvement. Glad to read that they were helpful. Wishing you the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Netman View Post
                        He came back?

Comment

Good weekend all around and the freshmen are perfect for this team.

Comment

OH darn that is why I have been away for a few years. Even the Fred's moved 2300 mile away. I must get over those frears and come back sometime.

Anyway a great couple of Out of Conference wins. Congrats to the boys.

Comment

I like the results, the renovations and Gillies (Mrs. Jon's favorite player), but I'm not fond of whistlefests in general. I've seen chippier teams than MSUM. We won the game, and our players weren't injured. I'll take it.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Im still hearing whistles!!!
                                Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                I like the results, the renovations and Gillies (Mrs. Jon's favorite player), but I'm not fond of whistlefests in general. I've seen chippier teams than MSUM. We won the game, and our players weren't injured. I'll take it.

Comment

Working...
                                X