This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

How bout the PC band playing Go Johnny Go after a Gaudreau rush last night?
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
      Finally someone sees the same thing as me! Made Witt into a superstar!
      Yes, the best goaltender in the nation, was made into a star by PC. Okay.
      Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
      Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

At least they are watching the game and actually knew his name......that's better than the past members would have done

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
        How bout the PC band playing Go Johnny Go after a Gaudreau rush last night?

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
          At least they are watching the game and actually knew his name......that's better than the past members would have done
          Pretty sure they were playing that since OUR Jon (Gillies) made the save..

Comment

I was looking at PIM's today as we grabbed another dman who picks up penalties as well as the previous 2 pickups but to this point in the season in the I can't believe that is possible department. Only 2 Division I men's teams have not picked up either a major or a misconduct----Providence and Maine.
            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavbim View Post
              I was looking at PIM's today as we grabbed another dman who picks up penalties as well as the previous 2 pickups but to this point in the season in the I can't believe that is possible department. Only 2 Division I men's teams have not picked up either a major or a misconduct----Providence and Maine.

You definitely just jinxed them.
              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Over The Boards ‏@OTBPuckWatch 13m
                94 D Logan Day (@SouthShoreKings) commits to Providence. Top scoring defenseman in the @USPHL with a 12-25-37 line in 44 GP. H/T @MarkDivver
                New recruit for the Friars.
                QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Big issue this season for PC has been the decline in play of Gilmour and Parisi. Both of them have regressed since their freshmen seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                    Are you saying that PC can no longer be regarded as goons?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                      Big issue this season for PC has been the decline in play of Gilmour and Parisi. Both of them have regressed since their freshmen seasons.
                      Bingo.......that plus Florentino suffered from not having played above prep means a bigger learning curve.

Secondarily that the seniors really have not capped out their careers with their best season
                      Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                        Are you saying that PC can no longer be regarded as goons?
                        No but they do need to take remedial math so we stop getting those Too Many men on the ice calls
                        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                          Bingo.......that plus Florentino suffered from not having played above prep means a bigger learning curve.

Secondarily that the seniors really have not capped out their careers with their best season
                          The seniors since Leaman has come to campus have been the WORST players on the team minus Schaller.

Comment

Dangerous game tonight. UConn has nothing to lose and everything to gain. PC is expected to win and if the Friars sleep on the Huskies this could be a long night. The Friars haven't put in a solid effort for all three periods many times this year. Hopefully they start off this stretch by giving consistent effort tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                              Dangerous game tonight. UConn has nothing to lose and everything to gain. PC is expected to win and if the Friars sleep on the Huskies this could be a long night. The Friars haven't put in a solid effort for all three periods many times this year. Hopefully they start off this stretch by giving consistent effort tonight.
                              When have they put 60 minutes together all year outside of AIC?

Comment

Does Ellis get the start tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X