This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

This really buried PC going after the regular season title. Magic number down to 2 for BC to eliminate PC from 1st place, as they now own the H2H tiebreaker with a 2-0 series lead.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

And Home ice is quickly departing as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        This really buried PC going after the regular season title. Magic number down to 2 for BC to eliminate PC from 1st place, as they now own the H2H tiebreaker with a 2-0 series lead.
        You confused us with a legitimate contender?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
          How do you guys like our new goalie?

Poor Zlax had to sit there all night waiting for PC to score and went home unhappy and empty-handed.
          I would worry about my own house instead of talking about PC...seen BC twice now and Quinnipiac is a much deeper squad!

Demko wasn't good tonight let a ton of rebounds out there but when you play in the BC system, you don't need a goalie to stand on his head.
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

I thought both teams played well tonight. I can't wait to see the night that PC succeeds in putting the puck through the goalie's chest. BC is good. Always.
            Providence College
            National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Netman View Post
              I thought both teams played well tonight. I can't wait to see the night that PC succeeds in putting the puck through the goalie's chest. BC is good. Always.
              Finally someone sees the same thing as me! Made Witt into a superstar!

Comment

ah yes, demko wasn't good tonight. classic zlax.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  He played well too. I am just saying PC shoots at the chest way too often.
                  Providence College
                  National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Did you watch the same game? 3-4 scoring chances all night from PC...far from stood on his head! Tough to stand on your head when pucks get shot at your chest!

Demko has issues glove side as he bobbled two or three shots on that side. Could be an issue when games matter!

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                      Well I gave up on the regular season title a few weeks ago. My hopes are to hold on to a top 4 spot for home ice, and even that isn't looking really bright at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Netman View Post
                        He played well too. I am just saying PC shoots at the chest way too often.
                        We should set up a separate thread for people who want to argue with Zlax.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                          Did you watch the same game? 3-4 scoring chances all night from PC...far from stood on his head! Tough to stand on your head when pucks get shot at your chest!

Demko has issues glove side as he bobbled two or three shots on that side. Could be an issue when games matter!
                          It's not just Demko. BC has issues. Big issues.
                          They play soft, don't rise to the occasion for big games, crappy coach... yada, yada, yada.
                          But, since they don't seem to have any issues with winning, I don't really give a chit.

It doesn't suck being a fan of the luckiest team on earth.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                            I would worry about my own house instead of talking about PC...seen BC twice now and Quinnipiac is a much deeper squad!

Demko wasn't good tonight let a ton of rebounds out there but when you play in the BC system, you don't need a goalie to stand on his head.
                            Dope.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              We should set up a separate thread for people who want to argue with Zlax.
                              The answer is "yes".

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I really thought PC played a hard fought game last night. BC's skill finally overshadowed our pestering physical play. Aside from a few more scoring chances, I think we'll end up with home ice if we play like that the rest of the way.

I know no ones interested in Friends of Friars around here but here's my weekly rant....
                                On what probably was the biggest home game on the year the powers to be decided to rent the room to some corporate thing. Really?! Last weekend was JAMMED. The bar line was at least 20 deep during the intermissions and you couldn't move. Add caterers and however many people were with the rental party and it was just as bad. I was even told that they had talked about closing the room during the game for the company who had rented. With the increased crowds I can't wait to see how much the price will go up next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X