This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
    No, that was the girl in the brown sweater (at a Game at BC).
    Sims mother sat just to,the right of Sec. E. I can remember Richie drooling over her.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      Does that woman realize she's a folk hero to us all?
      PC Observer is still experiencing heart palpitations.

Comment

Not that it makes one bit of difference at this point in late January, but I have to admit it is fun seeing the Friars listed in the weekly "Bracketology" column after all these years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
          Does that woman realize she's a folk hero to us all?
          You guys are weird.
          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

You mean honest !!!!

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
            You guys are weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
              You guys are weird.
              In all seriousness this woman was a brown sweatered GODDESS. From 1-10 she was a 27.
              Providence College
              National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                In all seriousness this woman was a brown sweatered GODDESS. From 1-10 she was a 27.
                still weird

I'll be around for both Notre Dame games if anyone wants to meet the girl behind PCFriars13 haha.
                Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                  still weird

I'll be around for both Notre Dame games if anyone wants to meet the girl behind PCFriars13 haha.
                  Do you have a brown sweater?

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                    Do you have a brown sweater?
                    I do not, although I do have a red one.

Comment

Why does the band bring musical instruments? Do they not know the can play stuff in between whistles?

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        Why does the band bring musical instruments? Do they not know the can play stuff in between whistles?
                        There must be a basketball game this weekend. Have to be rested.

Comment

Fire everyone.

19 years of this misery.
                          Last edited by Jon; 01-31-2014, 08:26 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            Fire everyone.

19 years of this misery.
                            How do you guys like our new goalie?

Poor Zlax had to sit there all night waiting for PC to score and went home unhappy and empty-handed.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              Fire everyone.

19 years of this misery.
                              We'll get 'em in March.

Comment

get who?

Comment

Working...
                                X