This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

Awesome that the game is sold out! Here we go into the meat of the schedule starting with this weekend's home and home with Lowell. Then we got the home game vs BC. 2 vs ND at home. Then perhaps the tallest order of all, 2 games @ Alfond where Maine as been pretty much unbeatable. The only weekend left where I'm optimistic of a sweep is UMass-Amherst, with the gauntlet we gotta run to end the year I think sweeping that weekend will be important just to get 4 points in Hockey East play. Hoping the boys can step it up vs the better competition!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the arena's new look. It'll be my first time there in a couple years. Should be a good competitive weekend between teams with fantastic goaltenders.

How many coming up to Lowell tomorrow?

Hartwell, you making either of them?
      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

I so shredded the UML fans on their thread. They are gonna need to go to Shriner's Hospital to recover from those burns!!! You mess with the bull then you better expect to get the horns baby!

See you all tonight at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
          I so shredded the UML fans on their thread. They are gonna need to go to Shriner's Hospital to recover from those burns!!! You mess with the bull then you better expect to get the horns baby!

See you all tonight at the game.
          Yup...I'm scorched and scalded. I'll be there with bandages under my blue UML #25 jersey
          Gary

www.umlhockey.com

"It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
            Yup...I'm scorched and scalded. I'll be there with bandages under my blue UML #25 jersey
            Sorry but I had to due to our extreme hatred of one another's program.

Hope to see you there tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post

Hartwell, you making either of them?
              I have a feeling my dad wants to go and he lives in Dracut. I'll call him right now.

yeah, it's snowing tomorrow. Again.
              Last edited by Jon; 01-24-2014, 10:55 AM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                I have a feeling my dad wants to go and he lives in Dracut. I'll call him right now.

yeah, it's snowing tomorrow. Again.
                I know. Not supposed tobe much. Again.
                Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

Zlax any chance those tickets you said were available in the Lowell thread are still available?

Comment

• Originally posted by FriarsEagles7 View Post
                    Zlax any chance those tickets you said were available in the Lowell thread are still available?
                    Future reference give me a PM or if those aren't available give me your email
                    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Ummm, that's 3 goals in how many minutes? Sigh

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'm not sure even Fred can remain optimistic about this team any more.
                        If anyone has any idea why this team is in such a tailspin, let us know. Ugh.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          I'm not sure even Fred can remain optimistic about this team any more.
                          If anyone has any idea why this team is in such a tailspin, let us know. Ugh.
                          The team plays better when I complain
                          About them

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            The team plays better when I complain
                            About them
                            That's my strategy for the rest of the year.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Just think how good this team would be if they played all 3 periods in the same game......nice curse by 91 on the UML thread must have done the trick
                              Last edited by satyking; 01-24-2014, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Alliance be ****ed. Let them eat cake!

Comment

Working...
                                X