This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

At least they showed up in the second...up 5-1...
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

The A team has arrived. It's 5-1 with 8 to go in the second.

Comment

Make that 6-1.

Comment

Gillies has 27 saves so far and has been looking sharper as the night goes on.
          Last edited by The Freds; 01-21-2014, 11:42 PM.

Comment

good, now none of you are going to jump off a bridge or slit your wrist that the season is slipping away . I was worried for a while there

Comment

Was at the game. Felt CC got gooney in the third period when the game was out of reach.......possibly a couple of concussions. I wonder which coach will get the tie/win on their record since Coach Leaman was attending to a more important life situation.
              I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                Was at the game. Felt CC got gooney in the third period when the game was out of reach.......possibly a couple of concussions. I wonder which coach will get the tie/win on their record since Coach Leaman was attending to a more important life situation.
                Leaman needs to learn to schedule these life events better ;-)
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                  Leaman needs to learn to schedule these life events better ;-)
                  Baby came today, he tweeted arrival in last hour, another boy
                  Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

PC picks up another commitment.
                    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      good, now none of you are going to jump off a bridge or slit your wrist that the season is slipping away . I was worried for a while there
                      We're not Maine fans in the TIMMMAY era, over here. We do experience some joy...
                      (I kid, I keeeeeedddd)

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                        Well Luke is out for the weekend--they called it upper body
                        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

It is the start of Hockey East season so they better have some of that scoring left or we won't even get a home game

Comment

I was reading the article in last week's Sports Illustrated about a former Connecticut pro hockey team and was surprised to find many references to former Friars. You might want to check it out at: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...9554/index.htm. Seems our old friend RDunlop found his own real life version of the movie "Slap Shot."

Comment

I'm predicting a tie tomorrow night vs. UML. I know hockey!

Comment

Game tomorrow night is sold out! Hopefully that can push us to get the W..

Comment

Working...
                                X