This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    So two wins this weekend or bust right? Does Ellis get the Saturday game if we win on Friday easily?
    At the start of the year when trying to peg how busy Ellis would be I had him pegged for this game. Now I don't think so, you go with your best to get back on a roll.
    Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

The CC fans we've met sound like us for the last 20 years.

Comment

I think this is the first time we have been the only Friar fans at a game. Anyone else here?

Comment

Gillies with the start.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
            I think this is the first time we have been the only Friar fans at a game. Anyone else here?
            I was planning on going out there but with CC having such a bad start, decided against it.
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Losing again.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                Losing again.
                Nevermind.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

So if CC was wearing Cooperalls they would be wearimg 1985 PC uniforms. It's deja vu all over again.

Comment

Just following on twitter...This will be a very bad weekend if we don't win both games since CC is in last place in the NCHC and Miami is only one point ahead of them.

Comment

This is not what I expected to see. I feel like I have entered the twilight zone. CC is making PC look like the PC I have known for the last 20 years. Not a top 10 team. Are wemissing Nate? 1-1 with 7:37 to go. Yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                        This is not what I expected to see. I feel like I have entered the twilight zone. CC is making PC look like the PC I have known for the last 20 years. Not a top 10 team. Are wemissing Nate? 1-1 with 7:37 to go. Yuck.
                        Freds, it has been like this since before Thanksgiving....

Comment

I just took the rose coloreds off. This is not a top 10 team. They need to figure this out. Its 2-1 CC with a minute to go. Ouch.

Comment

Losing 2-1 with under a minute left! Disaster

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                              I just took the rose coloreds off. This is not a top 10 team. They need to figure this out. Its 2-1 CC with a minute to go. Ouch.
                              Now I'm worried.

The offense is gone.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Nice to see Janko finally show up, 2-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X