This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

Hey... the goons started it. And it's only vitriol when it doesn't have a in it, you instigator.
    It's really tough making fun of BU this year. They're so far down in the dumps they have to look up to see the bottom of the hole.
    But here goes...

So, 2 PC students were walking across campus when one said, "Where did you get that nice bike?"
    The second PC student replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a BU girl rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want.""
    The first PC student nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit." 

Boo-yea!
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
      It's good to have some sanity in this thread for once.

Sanity is good.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        Hey... the goons started it. And it's only vitriol when it doesn't have a in it, you instigator.
        It's really tough making fun of BU this year. They're so far down in the dumps they have to look up to see the bottom of the hole.
        But here goes...

So, 2 PC students were walking across campus when one said, "Where did you get that nice bike?"
        The second PC student replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a BU girl rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want.""
        The first PC student nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit." 

Boo-yea!
        LOL. I'm SO gonna steal that one. But I might change it around a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          But here goes...

Boo-yea!
          That's more like it!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

My memory is fuzzy, but I do not remember when we have been able to vote for Friars at Vote for Hobey. You can now vote for Jon Gillies and Ross Mauerman. So I will say, vote early and vote often. You can vote at http://www.hobeybaker.com/awards/the...ial-award/vote

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...an-hockey-east

PC picks up a commitment from OJHL
              https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
              Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

• Divver reports Leman about to be a dad and did not travel with the team. Maybe Fred's are going to have to volunteer to help with the coaching
                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Didn't she just have her second kid?! Wow! Congrats to the Leamans.
                  Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                    Divver reports Leman about to be a dad and did not travel with the team. Maybe Fred's are going to have to volunteer to help with the coaching
                    If he gets called for too many men on the ice I will kick him!
                    Providence College
                    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Watch for the guy on the bench with the rose colored glasses. Anyone making the trip? There is another New England team playing out here this weekend. There is quite a buzz. Come have some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                        If he gets called for too many men on the ice I will kick him!
                        And the rose colored glasses go skidding down the ice...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                          Didn't she just have her second kid?! Wow! Congrats to the Leamans.
                          Popping them out like it is a slot machine!
                          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

So two wins this weekend or bust right? Does Ellis get the Saturday game if we win on Friday easily?

Comment

There is some streaming of the games this weekend. No idea if it is free!

http://www.cctigers.com/showcase/

Comment

• Leaman not there tonight, still waiting
                                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Working...
                                X