• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

#14 is a good way to start the season.

Comment

I'm most likely (roughly 90% chance) going to be in town during the Miami series...anyone have a ticket they won't be using?
      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
        I'm most likely (roughly 90% chance) going to be in town during the Miami series...anyone have a ticket they won't be using?
        I know I will. Might have to be out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLogan View Post
          There was a fantastic turnout last night. The new rink is an amazing state of the art facility. Locker rooms, weight room, video rooms etc are as good as anything in the league. The rink itself will be brighter, and the new video board will really enhance watching a game there. It is an exciting time to be associated with the hockey teams.
          Congrats on the newly reno'd rink - I look forward to seeing it sometime ...maybe RPI can pay a visit ! FWIW - you can't help but notice the huge attitude change in posts here compared to the Army days...good to see. Nate doesn't #### around, as I told you guys when he was hired.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I will have some like we have talked about!
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Has anyone received they're tickets yet? Season is a week and a day away and I don't have mine.

Comment

Originally posted by F O F room fan View Post
                Has anyone received they're tickets yet? Season is a week and a day away and I don't have mine.
                I got mine today!

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                  I got mine today!
                  Yep, I got my season tix in the mail today as well. Also got an email today saying if I didn't receive my tickets by October 7 to contact them.
                  Last edited by Route44 Friar; 10-03-2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Got mine today also, but passes to fof room were not with them

Comment

Got mine today also, but passes to fof room were not with them
                      I got mine yesterday. Who do I contact about passes to the FOF room?

Missed doing it earlier. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                        Well, kudos to the Hockey Guy for coming through. The "new" rink looks terrific and I can't wait to get to a game. Nate is locked up for a long time with a good track record. Seems like things are looking up. Mark Divver's story about the opening is online at http://www.providencejournal.com/spo...-extension.ece.

Go Friars!
                        congrats on the renovations & new digs guys.. that hot tub/ spa whatever it was looked good! Nice facilities upgrade.. done right with solid HC behind.

Although I would have rather we kept Gillies here at NU & you kept the spa.. but you got both!!!.. & Nate Leaman..! Will be a strong season.. beginning of good starts.. congrats!
                        GO NU HOCKEY
                        Always bullish on the future.
                        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I always enjoyed opening with an exhibition against schools like Dalhousie. Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                            I will have some like we have talked about!
                            I confirmed today that I'm definitely going to be in Providence that weekend--what is your email? (you're awesome, by the way)
                            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I confirmed today that I'm definitely going to be in Providence that weekend--what is your email? (you're awesome, by the way)
                              I sent you an email through the USCHO system

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                                I always enjoyed opening with an exhibition against schools like Dalhousie. Just saying...
                                Yeah. Oh for the good old days of the Stu Tommies! (Dinty Moore!)

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                                -Blackadder
                                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                                -Casablanca
                                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X