This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

I don't want to say that the rats are deserting the ship, but purple pajamas 91 bailed out on me for tonight's game! I do have one extra up in the nosebleeds.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Kevin Hart's brother Ted just committed to PC, per twitter:
      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by squidjigger View Post
        It's really a shame NESN couldn't have picked up this game tonight. Their schedule for tonight isn't exactly must see T.V....

7:00pm Celebrity Spotlight Series Doug Flutie Golf NEW
        7:30pm Pro Football Weekly NEW
        8:00pm Bruins In Two Bruins at Los Angeles Kings
        ha when does their great dirty water tv programming come on???

Comment

Originally posted by pcfriars13 View Post
          kevin hart's brother ted just committed to pc, per twitter:
          yuck!
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

It's really a shame NESN couldn't have picked up this game tonight. Their schedule for tonight isn't exactly must see T.V....

7:00pm Celebrity Spotlight Series Doug Flutie Golf NEW
            7:30pm Pro Football Weekly NEW
            It's pathetic, you got a top 10 battle between two local teams and NESN is broadcasting a bunch of filler shows. Thank god NBC Sports is carrying ND's marquee matchup with Alabama-Huntsville, man that NBC/ND contract gets me mad, football I understand it's a national brand and attraction but the need to give their hockey games preference over much more appealing games is frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
              yuck!
              What do you know about him? Who he plays for?
              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by Friar Away View Post
                It's pathetic, you got a top 10 battle between two local teams and NESN is broadcasting a bunch of filler shows. Thank god NBC Sports is carrying ND's marquee matchup with Alabama-Huntsville, man that NBC/ND contract gets me mad, football I understand it's a national brand and attraction but the need to give their hockey games preference over much more appealing games is frustrating.
                I was bummed when I learned this game isn't on TV tonight. I know NESN only has rights to Saturday HE action, but you'd have to think it would benefit everyone involved for tonight's game to be televised as well. They easily could have secured rights for a matchup between two top ten teams nationally and the top two in Hockey East (in the standings, anyway).

Comment

Gillies looking sharp, BC buzzing the Friars net and now going on the pp. I ended up just shelling out the money to watch online.

Comment

Maybe instead of losing 4-2 they'll win it this time.

Imagine replaying a game no one was pleased to see the first time.
                    Chris V
                    Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

good game thru 2

Comment

5-2 final, season feels like it's slipping away quick.

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                          What do you know about him? Who he plays for?
                          Plays for Phillips Exeter....We need kids that score goals. Doubt he will be a difference maker

Comment

Originally posted by Friar Away View Post
                            5-2 final, season feels like it's slipping away quick.
                            Only people to blame for that are on the ice and behind the bench. This team is flawed while they can't win in the city limits of Boston!

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                              Maybe this PC team just isn't that good.
                              Maybe. I'm not sure if PC is ready for prime time yet. Didn't look terrible but I wasn't hugely impressed either tonight.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                Maybe. I'm not sure if PC is ready for prime time yet. Didn't look terrible but I wasn't hugely impressed either tonight.
                                They gave up two PPG and one goal two or three seconds after a PP. 5 on 5 PC was fine but a couple of absolutely atrocious calls killed them. An embellishment on Mauermann? How about Gaudreau taking a dive two minutes in with no call? Or the time Gaudreau held Rooney's stick and fell? Come on!

The winning goal was a deflected shot from the point.

Anyways, the problem with PC right now is the offensive side of the game, they have no legit scorers and playing terrible shorthanded and on the PP.

Comment

Working...
                                X