This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 81Stalagian View Post
    Junk Team? Seriously? Tied DU, beat CC on the road... I hope there are plenty more out there that think of Air Force as a "Junk Team." And sleep securely, players from that "Junk Team" will be putting their lives on the line for your sorry ***** in just a few months. We lost a conference winning shot putter (08) to a suicide bomber just 4 days ago.
    Dope.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

Looks like the pro is happy as heck these days and back to his old self. That's the second Dopeâ„¢ he's nailed somebody with in the same day. I don't think he's had 2 'Dope's' in the last year.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by 81Stalagian View Post
        Junk Team? Seriously? Tied DU, beat CC on the road... I hope there are plenty more out there that think of Air Force as a "Junk Team." And sleep securely, players from that "Junk Team" will be putting their lives on the line for your sorry ***** in just a few months. We lost a conference winning shot putter (08) to a suicide bomber just 4 days ago.

Any team/fan that plays an academy team and doesn't appreciate the entire package is a moron
        10-1 the coaches get it and respect the org and the crazy schedule and outside commitments they deal with

Air Force and their coach are class acts, as was Army

Great experience to play them and especially so at their place

Comment

Yet PC91's point was that PC shouldn't be losing to unranked teams if they want to make the NCAA tournament this year. It was the Friar's poor record out of conference that doomed them last year. That point stands.

The silliness about not respecting service academies is a straw man.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by 81Stalagian View Post
            Junk team from a junk conference. Congrats that you are hanging your hat on a tie vs. Denver. I'm sure there is a nice trophy handed out for that. Also your logic is so flawed it is not worth addressing. Never mentioned anything about the character or service record of the players. Air Force plays in a junk conference and their actual wins before beating PC were unimpressive in my opinion. Sorry but I'm allowed to have an opinion whether it hurts your feelings or not.

I take it by "we" you attend the Air Force Academy. Sad. I thought you had to be a lot smarter than you certainly appear to be in order to be admitted to such a quality institution? You must have known someone pretty important.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
              Air Force is better than you think. Sorry to burst your bubble.
              Don't be sorry. You didn't burst anything. I don't agree with you but respect your right to your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                Junk team from a junk conference. Congrats that you are hanging your hat on a tie vs. Denver. I'm sure there is a nice trophy handed out for that. Also your logic is so flawed it is not worth addressing. Never mentioned anything about the character or service record of the players. Air Force plays in a junk conference and their actual wins before beating PC were unimpressive in my opinion. Sorry but I'm allowed to have an opinion whether it hurts your feelings or not.

I take it by "we" you attend the Air Force Academy. Sad. I thought you had to be a lot smarter than you certainly appear to be in order to be admitted to such a quality institution? You must have known someone pretty important.
                They are a junk team....If this PC team wants to compete for a National Title, they need to stop playing down to their opponents. I saw Air Force play Holy Cross this year and there is no way PC should be getting dominated by that team unless their goalie stood on his head which he didn't!
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

U.S. looses in quarters... Throw gillies on a plane, train or automobile and get him back for saturday!

Comment

• Originally posted by squidjigger View Post
                    U.S. looses in quarters... Throw gillies on a plane, train or automobile and get him back for saturday!
                    Nah...with the time differences he'll be messed up , get him set for Tuesday.......when Goepfert went he was messed up to the point he lost the job back to Schaefer
                    Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                      Nah...with the time differences he'll be messed up , get him set for Tuesday.......when Goepfert went he was messed up to the point he lost the job back to Schaefer
                      Still get back as soon as possible to get used to the time period and the Northeastern game which counts in the Hockey East standings.
                      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by squidjigger View Post
                        You'll need a plane or a boat. I don't know of any trains or automobiles that can cross the Atlantic.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

How do I get tickets to the games over alumni weekend? They're not listed on the website.
                          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/hock...ame-usa-hockey

Gillies should be back in time to play Saturday at Fenway.
                            https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                            Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

I was actually hoping some of the trolls and area clowns would come back. Arguing on the internet is FUN. And there's always a winner, right?

Anyways, I'll be at Fenway tomorrow. We'll see how long it will take my dad to try to find somewhere warm.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                                How do I get tickets to the games over alumni weekend? They're not listed on the website.
                                They are all set aside for Alumni. Contact the Alumni Office. I tried to get some and was told no.
                                Providence College
                                National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Working...
                                X