This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

You're the second person that's told me that, but generally speaking, the other St. John's is referred to as St. John's (S).
    https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
    Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
      You're the second person that's told me that, but generally speaking, the other St. John's is referred to as St. John's (S).
      The one in Danvers is referred in my area as St. John's Prep.
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

As it is where I came from in Lynnfield…that was my point. The other one is St. John's Shrewsbury.
        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
          As it is where I came from in Lynnfield…that was my point. The other one is St. John's Shrewsbury.
          Exactly, you being a reporter you should be aware of this especially since you are from Mass!

Comment

Simply put, life is good once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
              PC played good enough to win over an overmatched team! I was surprised at the Army rink which was old but had great sightlines!

Ellis wasn't tested at all tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                Indeed. Again, the team breaks it open in the third. I like the way this team plays.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy trip to Philly this year !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    Ellis wasn't tested at all tonight
                    Effort was good enough to earn him rookie of the week, albeit a light week
                    Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

First of all I want to thank Santa Leaman for making this a very Merry Christmas. Seeing my favorite team sitting with a number five ranking and garnering first place votes this late in the season is a wonderful Christmas present. What was it, about 11 years ago when PC had the preseason #5 and did not live up to it? From all accounts this team has what it takes. I am thrilled that I will get to see the team in Colorado Springs next month when they play Colorado College. I will then get to see you all in Feburary when Notre Dame comes to town.

My real wish from Santa will be that PC is the winning team on April 11 in Philadelphia. Those rose colored glasses have been paying off this year!

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                        First of all I want to thank Santa Leaman for making this a very Merry Christmas. Seeing my favorite team sitting with a number five ranking and garnering first place votes this late in the season is a wonderful Christmas present. What was it, about 11 years ago when PC had the preseason #5 and did not live up to it? From all accounts this team has what it takes. I am thrilled that I will get to see the team in Colorado Springs next month when they play Colorado College. I will then get to see you all in Feburary when Notre Dame comes to town.

My real wish from Santa will be that PC is the winning team on April 11 in Philadelphia. Those rose colored glasses have been paying off this year!

Merry Christmas to all!
                        The thing is I don't think this PC team has played their best game yet for 60 minutes...there is things to do better nearly every game. They really sleepwalked through the Army game on Friday night and played only a period vs Northeastern, etc...

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope to see you all in February.
                          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Added a 16 year old forward from the USHL for the 15-16 season. Jake Henderson who already goes 6'2 and 190. Comes originally out of the St Louis AAA Blues U16. Bpresently a teammate at Omaha of future Friar Ryan Tait
                            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

For the tournament at Dartmouth - Anyone know the sections where Providence tickets were sold? Looking to buy online for the Sunday game, not sure where to sit.
                              The muzzle is off

Comment

It has been fun watching Jon Gillies play for Team USA in the World Junior Tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X