This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

Anyone know what side of the ice PC shoots on twice tonight. The varsity club side?

Comment

Originally posted by squidjigger View Post
      Anyone know what side of the ice PC shoots on twice tonight. The varsity club side?
      That is correct, twice towards sections 27-30 and 1-4.
      "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Looks like there is a good amount of seats left everywhere. I've been to matthews a bunch of times, but what are peoples opinions of the balcony vs. floor. I can't remember if you could see the boards below you on the balcony. If I remember the ushers/security were pretty serious about sitting in your assigned seat.

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2013...-bu-notre-dame

Previewing PC-NU and rest of Hockey East weekend
          https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
          Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by squidjigger View Post
            Looks like there is a good amount of seats left everywhere. I've been to matthews a bunch of times, but what are peoples opinions of the balcony vs. floor. I can't remember if you could see the boards below you on the balcony. If I remember the ushers/security were pretty serious about sitting in your assigned seat.
            Balcony...no doubt. Can't see anything down low...I stood up all last year behind the balcony over my seats down low.
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

This first period went as well as the maiden voyage of the Titanic. Fluky first goal, little in the way of good scoring chances... Ugh.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                This first period went as well as the maiden voyage of the Titanic. Fluky first goal, little in the way of good scoring chances... Ugh.
                That sucked as well.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC ties it 3 in the third.
                  Providence College
                  National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

I'll take the tie.
                    Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                      I'll take the tie.
                      Yeah, huge third period!

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Worst 52 save performance I have seen...PC hit that kid in the chest with everything! Take the tie and run out of the building was my thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          So aside from last year, NU has made our lives miserable. I'd love to see PC get a win at matthews because it's so bloody close to home now. And even though it's Teddy Bear Donation Night (!), wouldn't mind seeing Gillies delay the flying plush animals as long as possible...

The Huskies seem better this year. I'm expecting yet another close game.
                          It's all your fault. It's all your fault. ...

Comment

That was a BC like tie...play like crap for two periods...turn it on in the third and run out of the building with a tie. I thought PC played fine in the first and dominated possession but that first NU goal was soft and Roy's goal was a beauty. First place on New Years Day is fine with me.

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2013...mann-clay-witt

Nice third period comeback by Providence. Ross Mauermann is just on fire.
                              https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                              Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Our opponents focus on Gillies, and rightly so. But our offense is GD relentless...

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X