X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

Originally posted by MikeLogan View Post
    The video feed is a major upgrade...it is now an HD feed
    Thanks. Should be better than any Black Friday purchase with these two teams involved.

Comment

Brown has this game available via AM790, which means you should be able to listen to Brown's feed via the 790 website.

Comment

Originally posted by BrunoFan00 View Post
        Brown has this game available via AM790, which means you should be able to listen to Brown's feed via the 790 website.
        Thanks as I did not see that on Brown's website. If it is Mike R still doing the broadcasting (Jon's favorite), that will be my choice. Please post this on the Brown thread.

Comment

How much is the video feed?
          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Previewing the Mayor's Cup

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/hock...nn-matt-lorito
            https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
            Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Goons up 2-0 over Bruno after 2. They need to keep this up.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'm at Schneider for the first time in a few years. Really nice place. The team that plays here is even nicer. Gillies shouldn't even be playing at this level.

Comment

Sounds like its a game.

Comment

Well that is trophy #1 this year! WooHoo!

Was the mayor there?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post

Was the mayor there?
                      He was not. Buddy Cianci never would have missed one of these!

#freebuddy

Comment

Yawn game
                        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post

Was the mayor there?
                          I would think a guy running for Governor would take a few seconds and show up !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                            I would think a guy running for Governor would take a few seconds and show up !!!!!
                            David Morrissey?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

So aside from last year, NU has made our lives miserable. I'd love to see PC get a win at matthews because it's so bloody close to home now. And even though it's Teddy Bear Donation Night (!), wouldn't mind seeing Gillies delay the flying plush animals as long as possible...

The Huskies seem better this year. I'm expecting yet another close game.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

FYI - For anyone looking to puchase tickets to the game at Northeastern.
                                Northeastern men's hockey comes home to Matthews Arena to battle Providence College Friday evening at 8 p.m. and you are invited to take advantage of this special ticket offer. Enter the password HUSKIES126 at checkout when purchasing your ticket online and receive 50% off your order. Tickets start at just $15 for adults and $10 for kids. This offer is good for online sales only.

Who: #19 Northeastern University vs. #4 Providence College
                                When: Friday, December 6 at 8:00 p.m.
                                Where: Matthews Arena

Comment

Working...
                                X