X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
    http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...econd-semester

Nicholas Luise had been added from Austin Prep, but I guess Brendan Leahy will be added for second semester. Played for PAL Islanders this fall in USPHL.
    Splits duty on that team. Will be 21 so this is the end of his junior career. Has played for a different team in EJHL/USPHL last 3 years.

Somewhere along the line he partnered with Gillies per his welcome aboard tweet. Suspect it was the Nordiqes
    Last edited by cavbim; 11-19-2013, 05:17 AM.
    Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2013...cupy-top-spots

HE Power Rankings - PC is on top
      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

So much like BU and UVM and Merrimack, UNH is one of those teams that PC struggles against mightily. I'm hesitant to get too optimistic about this weekend. One thing that is fun is that they seem scared of Saracino. When is the last time the SMT's were scared of ANY player in black who wasn't Darth Platt?

It would be nice to keep this going...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Should be a great weekend. My alma mater is coming to town and I get to rock the Black of PC!
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
            Seems like old times....
            FIRE POOLEY

New Baby Changing Stations Make Providence a Perennial Power House.

Murray - I just saw two fat guys standing in the parking lot

Yup It's like old time

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              So much like BU and UVM and Merrimack, UNH is one of those teams that PC struggles against mightily. I'm hesitant to get too optimistic about this weekend. One thing that is fun is that they seem scared of Saracino. When is the last time the SMT's were scared of ANY player in black who wasn't Darth Platt?

It would be nice to keep this going...
              Black really is back, Are you guys actually the Oakland Raiders of old?
              Last edited by all bear; 11-19-2013, 06:47 PM.
              sure why not

Comment

• Divver just reported a rumor I had heard sometime before......Mark A dams has a medical red shirt season from last year's injury.....the other part being that with Adams on the roster we delay one of the incoming defensemen for a year
                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                  Divver just reported a rumor I had heard sometime before......Mark A dams has a medical red shirt season from last year's injury.....the other part being that with Adams on the roster we delay one of the incoming defensemen for a year
                  Never know maybe someone quits the team....

Comment

Anyone see a lot of similarities between the Bruins and Friars?

Comment

To think, years ago you guys wanted to dump Pooley, and SCSU Huskies wanted to ditch the Dahlie Lama. Now we both have new coaches and we're in the top three. Great to see Friar fans being rewarded with a winning team. Of course, you no longer lead the nation in"shots on shin!"
                      Bob is making me concerned
                      I am the voice of reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                        To think, years ago you guys wanted to dump Pooley, and SCSU Huskies wanted to ditch the Dahlie Lama. Now we both have new coaches and we're in the top three. Great to see Friar fans being rewarded with a winning team. Of course, you no longer lead the nation in"shots on shin!"
                        Hey Skeeterman, it's been a long time coming, eh? Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Our lobbying to have the NCAA add "shots on shin" as an official statistic fell through". Sigh.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Hi Providence fans,

Our top-five matchup is less than a week away! It is going to be an awesome game to watch. Side Street Bar and Grill is a fun Quinnipiac spot to eat dinner prior to the game. It has very tasty food. It is right off the exit for QU on Whitney Avenue in Hamden.

Also, attending the game will also give fans a chance to see the home of the 2014 Women's Frozen Four.

Good luck the day before Thanksgiving!

Comment

I take it the first period was rough?

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                I take it the first period was rough?
                                And Gillies might be injured.

Yeah.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X