Clear All

• Re: PC - A new start and a new venue

Congrats to you guys, what a start !
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
      #3 in the USCHO poll.
      Wow, it looks like Nate Leaman has really been working some magic with this program. Just out of curiosity, how long does his contract run?

Comment

#3 in the country is nice but now they have to continue to bring it EVERY night because it can fade just as fast. BU and PC have played each other tough for decades regardless of rankings and the Terriers would love to knock the Friars off their early perch. I'm away this weekend so I'll miss it but it should be another great hockey weekend.

Comment

The current RPI standings have Brown and Providence 1 and 2, respectively. What in the world has gotten into our teams this year?

It should be a fun year for hockey on Huxley and Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
            Wow, it looks like Nate Leaman has really been working some magic with this program. Just out of curiosity, how long does his contract run?
            Until 2021.
            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
              The current RPI standings have Brown and Providence 1 and 2, respectively. What in the world has gotten into our teams this year?

It should be a fun year for hockey on Huxley and Hope.
              I keep waiting for the flying pigs. The Mayors Cup this year should be memorable if Bruno and the Goons can both keep this up.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                Until 2021.
                That's quite a commitment and obviously well deserved. Of course those deals are basically one way options as we learned at Union, so I'd keep him happy, something we weren't able to do. It worked out well for both programs however as we have a fantastic coach who I think wants to be here. I am sure there will be a lot of interest out there with Nate's proven track record of success. Anyway, enjoy the ride. I know there are a lot of dedicated fans in PC nation who have been waiting a long time for this revival.

Comment

Well, the heck with flying under the radar, the college hockey world has taken notice. Like others have noted, PC now plays with a target on their backs. I could not be happier for the program and all of you who were their with us for the last couple of decades. Congrats to Nate and the team. Now this is only a poll and there is a lot of hockey to be played. I don't know about you but I am going now to clean my rose colored glasses. Go Friars!

Comment

If you are a regular poster and need up to four for BU this Saturday then please contact me before 5pm. After that I'm gonna sell em. I can split in pairs if needed I just ask that you use them.
                    Mini me and I are going down to LI for the Bruins @ Islanders on Saturday and can't make the game.

Comment

I need two for Friday's game AT BU though!
                      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                        I need two for Friday's game AT BU though!
                        There should be PLENTY of tickets available for Friday. Nobody goes to BU games anymore because they are only ranked 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                          There should be PLENTY of tickets available for Friday. Nobody goes to BU games anymore because they are only ranked 18th.
                          Yea...I am avoiding the Ticketmaster charges....called PC today and they had already sent them back!
                          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                            If you are a regular poster and need up to four for BU this Saturday then please contact me before 5pm. After that I'm gonna sell em. I can split in pairs if needed I just ask that you use them.
                            Mini me and I are going down to LI for the Bruins @ Islanders on Saturday and can't make the game.
                            beware of the asbestos!

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                              beware of the asbestos!
                              You said it!

Comment

Looking for one or two tickets for Saturday's game at PC vs. Bu. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                                X