Pin Collectors??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin Collectors??

I recently lost a goof friend who was a college hockey fan. He left many college hockey pins and I was wondering if any one is interested in them or if anyone knows of a place or person interested. Almost all DI schools and many Frozen Four or tournament pins. Send an email in you would

Thxs

Re: Pin Collectors??

I too recently lost a good friend who was also a pin collector. I am wondering if this is the same person that we were friends with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake48 View Post
      I recently lost a goof friend who was a college hockey fan. He left many college hockey pins and I was wondering if any one is interested in them or if anyone knows of a place or person interested. Almost all DI schools and many Frozen Four or tournament pins. Send an email in you would

Thxs
      Condolences on your loss.

There's a very loyal BU fan I know of (not personally) who has a large collection of pins on her hat she wears to every game. I'm fairly certain she does not post here, but I know she's friends with Scarlet. Perhaps she'd be interested in them.
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Have you ever seen the guys who go to every Frozen Four and are pins head to toe and play the drums a horn etc ? Quite comical, bet they'd be interested.
        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

I'd suggest you put it up for auction on Ebay. Collectors of all stripes are known to monitor the site and, in any event, you'll reach a much broader audience than you will here. It would be a nice tribute to the deceased if the pin collection sparked a bidding war that resulted in a handsome final purchase price that you could either keep for your troubles or donate to his/her favorite college team. If you're not familiar with Ebay, one of your trusted relatives/friends/neighbors almost certainly is and should be willing to do the transaction for you.
          "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Thxs
            I'd say go to the next F4 and sell them one by one... but that's probably not realistic
            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
            Skating Friar Jersey
            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Thxs
              Sorry for your loss. I have a good collection too, I wonder if they are worth anything? I'm not looking to sell, just curious.

Comment

From the RI area?

Comment

Hockeyfan0862,
                  From RI?

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                    Have you ever seen the guys who go to every Frozen Four and are pins head to toe and play the drums a horn etc ? Quite comical, bet they'd be interested.
                    I was hoping to reach them through this forum. They are very serious about their "work"!

Comment

Are you from RI or was your friend. My friend had friends in RI and traveled with them to many frozen fours.

Comment

We are from RI and did travel with JT from Mass to many Frozen Fours. He is sadly missed. We lost two hockey fans during the off season.
                        Originally posted by Hockeyfan0862 View Post
                        Are you from RI or was your friend. My friend had friends in RI and traveled with them to many frozen fours.

Comment

Wait... This guy? http://www.thecowl.com/mobile/sports...life-1.2045877
                          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

No not that I know of. I've seen him around but do not know him.
                            Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post

Comment

Okay phew
                              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                              X