This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
    You were spot on! How much power do you have?!

I jokes
    Just a little power
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

• Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
      I can confirm that the WAC and UAA are In that partnership, but UAA hasn't beaten a team in all but one year, I know they've finished last in the shootout at least 5 times.
      Absolutely false, we finished 4th last year!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
        Absolutely false, we finished 4th last year!!!!!!
        Read my post again I didn't say 4 out of the last five years I said at least five times

And I'm actually wrong it's actually 7 times they've finished last

Here's a link for ya

http://www.goseawolves.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=13400&ATCLID=657891&SPID=6647&SPSID=61512
        Last edited by seawolfpunk; 09-15-2013, 01:56 AM.
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Back to hockey. I think there is a sense of renewed enthusiasm for the hockey team this season. I for one can't wait to see what Thomas does with these guys.

I saw a ton of pictures on Facebook of the golf tournament. It was wonderful to see so many hockey alumni there!!
          Last edited by Suze; 09-15-2013, 01:56 AM.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
            Back to hockey. I think there is a sense of renewed enthusiasm for the hockey team this season. I for one can't wait to see what Thomas does with these guys.

I saw a ton of pictures on Facebook of the golf tournament. It was wonderful to see so many hockey alumni there!!
            You renew your season tickets?

Comment

Absolutely if we didn't live 50 miles away! That's a long way to drive on icy roads and snow storms. But we will be there as often as we can, and we will bring friends with us.
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Absolutely if we didn't live 50 miles away! That's a long way to drive on icy roads and snow storms. But we will be there as often as we can, and we will bring friends with us.
                Such a true statement from a bandwagon fan. I know folks who make that trek every weekend for games.

Comment

Read my post again I didn't say 4 out of the last five years I said at least five times

And I'm actually wrong it's actually 7 times they've finished last

Here's a link for ya

http://www.goseawolves.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=13400&ATCLID=657891&SPID=6647&SPSID=61512
                  Understood. But we are still D2 and recruit D2 players. That changes when we are D1. WAC Is a perfect fit. Ok now back to hockey.

With all the newness and buzz of new coach, I am hoping attendence rises this year. I will be watching every game, and hope those yellow seats are filled in!!!!

Comment

Ok this is not fair... I might respectfully disagree sometimes what Suze says, but she IS a true fan! She has given so much to Seawolf hockey, she is definitely NOT a bandwagon fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                      Ok this is not fair... I might respectfully disagree sometimes what Suze says, but she IS a true fan! She has given so much to Seawolf hockey, she is definitely NOT a bandwagon fan.
                      Oh but I think if is, true football fans will drive 300 miles round trip to watch there teams play so I don't see the big deal about 100 round trip

On a hockey related note welcome former uaf goalie Steve Thompson to the coaching staff

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                        Oh but I think if is, true football fans will drive 300 miles round trip to watch there teams play so I don't see the big deal about 100 round trip

On a hockey related note welcome former uaf goalie Steve Thompson to the coaching staff
                        Agreed, I know people who make longer trips than that.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post

There are a lot of fans who come to every game, yet are not season ticket holders. You don't have to hold season tickets to be a "fan". I don't believe Donald has ever had season tickets, at least not while I've known him, but did you question his loyalty EVER? I guess the fact that we had season tickets for 23 years and donated thousands to the program means nothing.

Fun day at the Meet & Greet. Statement of the afternoon was Thompson saying he burned everything he owned that was blue. LOL

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

There are a lot of fans who come to every game, yet are not season ticket holders. You don't have to hold season tickets to be a "fan". I don't believe Donald has ever had season tickets, at least not while I've known him, but did you question his loyalty EVER? I guess the fact that we had season tickets for 23 years and donated thousands to the program means nothing.

Fun day at the Meet & Greet. Statement of the afternoon was Thompson saying he burned everything he owned that was blue. LOL
                            Your excuses are Pathetic, and I'm not talking about that dip**** Donald I'm talking about you.
                            Last edited by seawolfpunk; 09-15-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

So why give them up when you move out further?
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Thompson had a pretty good run at _af. He is a great addition to our team. A very personable and standup guy. The first real goalie coach Gundy and Kamal have had. Unfortunate for them they couldn't have 4 years with him. Wait till he gets his hands on the new recruit. Speaking of that the goalie and 17 year old recruits are the result of Josh's work. The man has a real eye for talent. The freshmen this year are the result of TJ's work. Matt has put together an outstanding coaching staff. What did it take him to turn Stockton around? Half a season?
                                I'm stoked!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X