This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    State wide education bond passed by the voters of Alaska.
    Well OK then!

Comment

Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Doesn't matter either way UUA's AD has no real power to get an arena since he reports to the Administration Dept.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
        Doesn't matter either way UUA's AD has no real power to get an arena since he reports to the Administration Dept.
        Too much politics at statewide going on

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
          well if the new AD is good at raising money from the community as the articles say, and if there was private money in the works for a new arena, maybe there will be hope for one sooner than later....
          GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

Originally posted by ninelives View Post
            well if the new AD is good at raising money from the community as the articles say, and if there was private money in the works for a new arena, maybe there will be hope for one sooner than later....
            Yes agree

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
              What actions does the new AD have to take to satisfy the "hockey community"?
              Not a loaded question.
              Just dial up Darryl Thompson, President Alaska State Hockey Association and remind him he represents More than 10,000 players, coaches and officials and “for every kid, there’s two parents who aren’t registered”.
              To put his money where his mouth was and Lead your association to the Sullivan and watch and cheer for the Seawolves.
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                Just dial up Darryl Thompson, President Alaska State Hockey Association and remind him he represents More than 10,000 players, coaches and officials and “for every kid, there’s two parents who aren’t registered”.
                To put his money where his mouth was and Lead your association to the Sullivan and watch and cheer for the Seawolves.
                LOL, maybe you should write a letter to the editor in the ADN?
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

OK folks just read this article: http://www.staradvertiser.com/newspr...l?id=223599891 We need an AD like Ben Jay. I really hope Keith can work like Mr. Jay. What a great bold plan for Hawaii. This is what I call vision and passion. UAA needs someone like that, not the "community college" mentality that some people want to keep us at!

Comment

I wonder if UAA could use this P3 model to fund a new Ice arena. This seemed to work up at UAF! http://www.alaskajournal.com/Alaska-...ter-expansion/

Comment

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                      I wonder if UAA could use this P3 model to fund a new Ice arena. This seemed to work up at UAF! http://www.alaskajournal.com/Alaska-...ter-expansion/

$28 million is a drop in the bucket compared to what would be needed for a new ice arena. At least one that we can be proud of. I do admire Ben Jay's vision, great article, but I couldn't read most of it because it wanted me to log in.
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        LOL, maybe you should write a letter to the editor in the ADN?
                        Great idea Suze.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                          $28 million is a drop in the bucket compared to what would be needed for a new ice arena. At least one that we can be proud of. I do admire Ben Jay's vision, great article, but I couldn't read most of it because it wanted me to log in.
                          The P3 model is not limited to 28 million Suze. It is a good concept, but again not limited to 28 million.

Also, do you want me to copy and paste the whole article?

My point is (and especially with UAA going D-1 in all sports) Ben Jay has vision and passion. That is what I hope Mr. Hackett has for UAA to get us to the next level. He can focus on hockey, but I am an "ALL SPORT" UAA fan and we can compete in highest level.

Comment

Captains have been announced. Bailey and Cameron are cocaptains, kwas and sproule are assistants

http://m.goseawolves.com/mobile/View...CLID=209259740
                            Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                              Captains have been announced. Bailey and Cameron are cocaptains, kwas and sproule are assistants

http://m.goseawolves.com/mobile/View...CLID=209259740
                              Good choices. Glad to see coach actually appointed head captains!!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Soooo who is going to the Meet and Greet on Sunday? We'll be there.....
                                GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

Working...
                                X