X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    The future is bright.
    The future may be bright, but these roads are horrible! Suze.. if you're out in the Valley, I sure hope you don't try making it in. The Glenn Highway is CRAZY right now! It's not as bad in Anchorage but even still, the bus system here is shut down until the roads are better. The students @ UAA were let out early today (12:45 pm) & the planetarium on campus cancelled its shows tonight (along with several other events around town).. They made a notation in the paper that the hockey game would go on, but I have a feeling the place will be pretty empty considering all the ditch divers with this freezing rain.

I'm going to head down the hillside & go.. but if you're out in the Valley Suze - you might want to go with Kurt tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaRox View Post
      The future may be bright, but these roads are horrible! Suze.. if you're out in the Valley, I sure hope you don't try making it in. The Glenn Highway is CRAZY right now! It's not as bad in Anchorage but even still, the bus system here is shut down until the roads are better. The students @ UAA were let out early today (12:45 pm) & the planetarium on campus cancelled its shows tonight (along with several other events around town).. They made a notation in the paper that the hockey game would go on, but I have a feeling the place will be pretty empty considering all the ditch divers with this freezing rain.

I'm going to head down the hillside & go.. but if you're out in the Valley Suze - you might want to go with Kurt tonight.
      Thanks for the warning. My son-in-law just got home from Anchorage, it took him twice as long. He warned us to stay home as well. It's killing me! But we have a brand new SUV and I sure don't want it to end up in a ditch. Let's hope the weather is better for tomorrow. Dang the weather!!!
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

He warned us to stay home as well.
        Suze~ Glad you stopped in. Now I won't be worrying about you trying to make it in!

Now if I can just get off this hill.. (j/k- Glad I'm not the one driving though.. I'm a passenger tonight)

Comment

Sorry to hear about all the cruddy roads in South Central and all of the havoc it's causing. If I was still in Anchorage right now I'd be weighing heavily the potential costs of going out on those roads, but then again this is a Seawolves game we're talking about here! We've only got a smattering of snow in Minnesota but looks like it'll be getting into the single digits this week. Joy!
          Last edited by Alaskana; 11-22-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Sadly, I will not be making it tonight either, my truck has a broken thermostat and my wifes car doesn't have her tires on it yet. UAA Fan in Florida's <----- doink fault

I will be Kurtified tonight... GO 'WOLVES!

Be safe all who are braving the roads...
            Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Another Seawolves victory!
              Hard fought well deserved win.
              It's a great day to be a Seawolf!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                Guessing his name is Ted and nickname is Tad

Sweater Number 93

Tad Kozun (LW)

Nipawin Hawks

Name: Tad Kozun
                Number: 93
                Position: LW
                Shoots: L

Height: 5'11
                Weight: 180
                Birthdate: 1993-03-03
                Home town: Nipawin, SK

Regular Season Stats
                Season Team GP G A PTS PIM
                SJHL 2013-14 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 23 22 12 34 50
                2012-13 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 50 25 29 54 40
                2011-12 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 37 16 11 27 72
                2010-11 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 3 0 1 1 2

Playoff Stats
                Season Team GP G A PTS PIM
                SJHL 2013 Playoffs Nipawin Hawks 6 2 2 4 6
                SJHL 2012 Playoffs Nipawin Hawks 0 0 0 0 0
                He played with Tanner Dusyk in 2010-2011
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

He played with Tanner Dusyk in 2010-2011
                  And didn't Tanner score tonight?

Comment

Talk about great names.

NIPAWIN

Comment

Nice little news release on UAA's new recruit: http://www.nipawinhawks.sk.ca/news_a...id=631347-news
                      Upper Deck Fan

Comment

Originally posted by revfnb View Post
                        Nice little news release on UAA's new recruit: http://www.nipawinhawks.sk.ca/news_a...id=631347-news
                        Thanks. Wow, he has 25 goals in 24 games. The next closest to him in the "goals for" column has 9!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Thanks. Wow, he has 25 goals in 24 games. The next closest to him in the "goals for" column has 9!
                          Gotta love GCI. I searched for the Great Alaska Shootout games so I can record them, and for tomorrow at 10 am The Great Alaska Shootout features "UAF Nanooks at Ferris State, Game 2, (Replay of the 11/27/13 game). (Basketball) LOL, hilarious! Who puts the data into their system anyway?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

"I'm the same way, can't root for ua_, although blue is my favourite college football and nfl teams primary colors, can't root for ua_. Please change your colors so I can wear blue without feeling dirty"
                            Suze, talk to Alaska Hockey he seems to have a lot of pull with UA_. He got them to name their program after him.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                              "I'm the same way, can't root for ua_, although blue is my favourite college football and nfl teams primary colors, can't root for ua_. Please change your colors so I can wear blue without feeling dirty"
                              Suze, talk to Alaska Hockey he seems to have a lot of pull with UA_. He got them to name their program after him.
                              Huh? It's seawolfpunk who has the issue with their colors. ???

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Huh? It's seawolfpunk who has the issue with their colors. ???
                                My apologies. Yes I saw you gave credit to Punk, however because you include it in your posts I assumed you had similar feelings.

Comment

Working...
                                X