X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    RSVP only call UAA Athletics 786-1211 and prepay for the luncheons

Made our reservations today!!! That's a BIG weekend, don't wait too long to call...it will sell out, get your spot now!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
      It's not hockey vs tennis. If it was hockey would win hands down. There are at least 10 hockey players for every tennis player in this town. Thought it over and it's more like 100 playing hockey to every 1 playing tennis.
      It's about maintaining the facilities we already have vs building a new building for the elite few.
      This mayor could care less about anybody or anything but him and his tennis playing friends.
      The building named for his father is crumbling down around his ears and all he cares about is building a Taj Mahal for his elite few.
      He's a real piece of work. Runs around with his bar girlfriend rubbing his wife's nose in it.
      He's a real man that guy.
      It's about spending the "extra" Dan money on the project 80's refurbishments, build a tennis facility, or send the Dan money back. Build the tennis facility. The rinks are getting done one way or another.
      If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
        Let's put it this way: our tie puts us ahead of your penalty ridden goons and yes our guys are way out in front of your pathetic lack of offense in the scoring column
        Pretty much says it all. Can't remember the bets you lose.
        Go stoke your polluting wood stove and light a candle, as that village you squat in can't keep the lights on.
        You guys are killing me, let me be first in line when this little bubble burst and the seapuppies start their yearly losing streak, it's just a matter of time.

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2013...e-gostisbehere

Vote UAA-UAF for college hockey's top rivalry here.
          https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
          Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by GatorGirl View Post
            Made our reservations today!!! That's a BIG weekend, don't wait too long to call...it will sell out, get your spot now!!
            When I called they let me prepay for all the rest of the Luncheons at once so I am covered.
            RSVP only call UAA Athletics 786-1211 and prepay for the luncheons
            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by birdman View Post
              You guys are killing me, let me be first in line when this little bubble burst and the seapuppies start their yearly losing streak, it's just a matter of time.
              You are first in line for a lot of things ....Red Dot Leader.
              Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 11-19-2013, 03:33 PM.
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Scott Allen wcha player of the week
                Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Coaches Chalk Talk...Free...The Chalk Talk will be in the Northeast corner lounge (student lounge)of the Sullivan Arena from 6:15-6:30 on Friday. Coach will also do a Chalk Talk on Dec. 13 and Jan. 24.
                  Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 11-20-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                    Scott Allen wcha player of the week
                    Figured he would be, congratulations Scott! So glad your parents were there to witness your hat trick!!
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Last Friday we didn't play 60 minutes of hockey and we paid for it.
                      Saturday was a much better effort but we slacked off in the 3rd and again it cost us. We dominated in OT and really deserved the win but that's not how it works.
                      This weekend should be a good test to see if we've learned to put two solid 60 minute efforts together.
                      If we do I'm fairly confident I'll need a broom Saturday night.
                      It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

New recruit from sjhl welcome ted kozun from nippawa looks like he is leading the league in points and goals.
                        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Guessing his name is Ted and nickname is Tad

Sweater Number 93

Tad Kozun (LW)

Nipawin Hawks

Name: Tad Kozun
                          Number: 93
                          Position: LW
                          Shoots: L

Height: 5'11
                          Weight: 180
                          Birthdate: 1993-03-03
                          Home town: Nipawin, SK

Regular Season Stats
                          Season Team GP G A PTS PIM
                          SJHL 2013-14 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 23 22 12 34 50
                          2012-13 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 50 25 29 54 40
                          2011-12 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 37 16 11 27 72
                          2010-11 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 3 0 1 1 2

Playoff Stats
                          SJHL 2013 Playoffs Nipawin Hawks 6 2 2 4 6
                          SJHL 2012 Playoffs Nipawin Hawks 0 0 0 0 0
                          Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 11-22-2013, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Not related specifically to hockey, but the UAA mens BB team is 5-1, UAA womens v-ball, 7th in the West rankings, UAA womens BB 4-0, hockey team with more wins, and home wins over last year already.

It's a GREAT DAY TO BE A SEAWOLF!!!
                            Last edited by UAA Fan in Florida; 11-22-2013, 05:27 PM.
                            Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                              Guessing his name is Ted and nickname is Tad

Sweater Number 93

Tad Kozun (LW)

Nipawin Hawks

Name: Tad Kozun
                              Number: 93
                              Position: LW
                              Shoots: L

Height: 5'11
                              Weight: 180
                              Birthdate: 1993-03-03
                              Home town: Nipawin, SK

Regular Season Stats
                              SJHL 2013-14 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 23 22 12 34 50
                              2012-13 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 50 25 29 54 40
                              2011-12 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 37 16 11 27 72
                              2010-11 Regular Season Nipawin Hawks 3 0 1 1 2

Playoff Stats
                              SJHL 2013 Playoffs Nipawin Hawks 6 2 2 4 6
                              SJHL 2012 Playoffs Nipawin Hawks 0 0 0 0 0
                              Wow, impressive stats! Our coaching staff is doing an excellent job! The future is bright.
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                                Wow, impressive stats! Our coaching staff is doing an excellent job! The future is bright.
                                "I gotta wear shades!"
                                Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Working...
                                X