This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

BSU Athletics Preview of this weekend's series with Alaska-Anchorage (with Video):
    http://www.bsubeavers.com/mhockey/ne...ska-anchorage/
    Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
    FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
    NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
    NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
    NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
    NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
    Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
    Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

GCI has tomorrows game listed for 10 pm, same day delay. I seem to remember them doing this at the end of last season, but the game was actually live. Anyone know what's up with GCI? And why is a road game not shown live?
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
        GCI has tomorrows game listed for 10 pm, same day delay. I seem to remember them doing this at the end of last season, but the game was actually live. Anyone know what's up with GCI? And why is a road game not shown live?
        Need I bee the one to say it? Incompetent fools
        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

• I would plan on checking at the live time knowing GCI.
          If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
            I would plan on checking at the live time knowing GCI.
            I do plan on doing just that. But I thought the only way we could see road games was America One?
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I do plan on doing just that. But I thought the only way we could see road games was America One?
              Does America One rebroadcast our GCI coverage? If so that is almost unwatchable with the camera work GCI has. I understand that it's students providing it but at some point someone has to step in and take control of the quality. Even UAF has improved to surpass us, never thought that would be possible.
              If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                Does America One rebroadcast our GCI coverage? If so that is almost unwatchable with the camera work GCI has. I understand that it's students providing it but at some point someone has to step in and take control of the quality. Even UAF has improved to surpass us, never thought that would be possible.
                Yes they do. AmericaOne broadcasts our games live, and you can watch them on demand if you have the wcha pass. Of course, I've been to all home games and have had no reason to watch the home games online.

They did the same thing for the games in _airbanks this season. Bemidji has a great tv broadcast, and I would assume its gonna be live. The press release says live, I would believe that instead.
                _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                  Bemidji has a great tv broadcast, and I would assume its gonna be live. The press release says live, I would believe that instead.
                  Glad you like it. Watching other schools' feeds over the years, we have gotten spoiled with Lakeland Public Television's coverage of BSU home games.
                  Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                  FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                  NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                  NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                  NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                  NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                  Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                  Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

We've got all 3 goalies on the trip for the first time this season.
                    Assuming Gundy gets the Friday start, the position is his to keep or lose.
                    It will be interesting to see which F & D men Matt dresses for Friday.
                    We bussed from MSP so after being up all night and add in 2??? hours to transfer from plane to bus then a 4+ hour bus ride. The guys had to be fagged.
                    Think Matt will shorten the bench or double shift who????
                    It'll be interesting to see how we respond today.
                    If the guys execute the game plan we should get some points this trip.
                    It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                      We've got all 3 goalies on the trip for the first time this season.
                      Assuming Gundy gets the Friday start, the position is his to keep or lose.
                      It will be interesting to see which F & D men Matt dresses for Friday.
                      We bussed from MSP so after being up all night and add in 2??? hours to transfer from plane to bus then a 4+ hour bus ride. The guys had to be fagged.
                      Think Matt will shorten the bench or double shift who????
                      It'll be interesting to see how we respond today.
                      If the guys execute the game plan we should get some points this trip.
                      It's a great day to be a Seawolf!
                      Bailey and tatchell will most likely be double shifting. Here's the lineup

Allen Bailey dusyk
                      Friedsen tatchell kwas
                      Tripp rassell duwe
                      Roy Pettit

Docken Williams
                      Coldwell leask
                      Sproule sevalrud
                      Van Allen

Gunderson
                      Matyas

Go seawolves from lost lakes
                      Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

For those that wish to participate I'll have a live game chat over at http://www.tinychat.com/alaskana both today and tomorrow. UAA and BSU fans, as well as any other interested persons are welcome! Mild trash talk & horseplay welcome.
                        Last edited by Alaskana; 11-15-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                          Bailey and tatchell will most likely be double shifting. Here's the lineup

Allen Bailey dusyk
                          Friedsen tatchell kwas
                          Tripp rassell duwe
                          Roy Pettit

Docken Williams
                          Coldwell leask
                          Sproule sevalrud
                          Van Allen

Gunderson
                          Matyas

Go seawolves from lost lakes
                          Lookit them freshmen. it's for sure a new day and a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskana View Post
                            For those that wish to participate I'll have a live game chat over at http://www.tinychat.com/alaskana both today and tomorrow. UAA and BSU fans, as well as any other interested persons are welcome! Mild trash talk & horseplay welcome.
                            I was hoping you'd do the chat, I'll be there.

Seawolf Fan, Tripp?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I was hoping you'd do the chat, I'll be there.

Seawolf Fan, Tripp?
                              Will be glad to have ya there, Suze. :-) I know I've been a little slow this year getting the chats going, but hope to have them each and every weekend from now until we win the frozen four.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                                I haven't watched any this season, but in the past I thought the quality was pretty good. I can't stand the UA_ broadcasts, their angles are always off and they don't track the play well.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X