X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Seawolf Hockey Update
    The Seawolf Athletic Association-Blueliners will host a coaches luncheon on Friday, November 8th at Lucy's Restaurant, located inside Cuddy Hall on campus. Doors open at 11:30am with program at noon. Reservations are highly recommended as seating is limited. Reserve your seat today by calling 907.786.1250.
    UAA head hockey coach Matt Thomas will give the latest insight and updates on Seawolf hockey as they get ready to host the University of Alabama Hunstville for the first WCHA regular season series of the 2013-14 season. UAH head hockey coach Mike Corbett will also be a featured speaker at the luncheon.
    Parking is free and there is ample space on Fridays. Cash or check preferred, Visa & MC accepted. $20.00 in advance/$25.00 at the door. No refunds. Call 907.786.1250 to reserve your seat.
    Additional Coaches Luncheons are set for the following:
    • Friday, December 6 at the Millennium Hotel
    • Friday, January 10 at the Millennium Hotel
    • Friday, February 14 at the UAA Commons
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Anyone know which goaltenders made the trip?
      If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
        Anyone know which goaltenders made the trip?
        I do and i have the lineup for tonight

Allen-Tatchell-Hubbs
        Kwas-Bailey-Cameron
        Friesen-Rassell-Dusyk
        Murphy-Roy-Pettitt

Docken-Williams
        Coldwell-Van Allen
        Sevalrud-Sproule

Matyas
        Gunderson
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Kamal hasn't gotten any game time, so I'm guessing Matyas and Gundy?
          Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

4 O'clock, AK Time?

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
              4 O'clock, AK Time?
              3pm ak time
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                3pm ak time
                Thanks, didn't realize they were on Eastern Time.

Comment

Every time I think this team is turning a corner they put in a * poor performance like this.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Every time I think this team is turning a corner they put in a * poor performance like this.
                    Still early in the season, just out it behind you and move on to tomorrow. Anyone see baileys hit, wil he be suspended?
                    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                      Still early in the season, just out it behind you and move on to tomorrow. Anyone see baileys hit, wil he be suspended?
                      It's real disconcerting when the team has a chance to generate real momentum for the season and they lay an egg.
                      Last edited by Jimjamesak; 11-01-2013, 08:28 PM.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        It's real disconcerning when the team has a chance to generate real momentum for the season and they lay an egg.
                        I'm kinda fed up with you also... You and your ******** pony bullsh*t. And sh*tty spelling, it's 'disconcerting'.

The two users who had always stood for the good of team, are both ******** *sshats.

And you can't stand each other... kinda poetic I guess.

I've put out some negatives about the team, but you gotta realize, these young men also read this. I'm not gonna question their character or resolve anymore. They didn't come here to lose. IMHO, coach has 3 maybe 4 years.... in college hockey, you have to let them form their own team. Hence, i see a LOT of recruiting going on.

Get 1 winning season, a chance to make NCAA tourney, you'll see more young men staying here.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                          I'm kinda fed up with you also... You and your ******** pony bullsh*t. And sh*tty spelling, it's 'disconcerting'.

The two users who had always stood for the good of team, are both ******** *sshats.

And you can't stand each other... kinda poetic I guess.

I've put out some negatives about the team, but you gotta realize, these young men also read this. I'm not gonna question their character or resolve anymore. They didn't come here to lose. IMHO, coach has 3 maybe 4 years.... in college hockey, you have to let them form their own team. Hence, i see a LOT of recruiting going on.

Get 1 winning season, a chance to make NCAA tourney, you'll see more young men staying here.
                          Holy hyperbole Batman...

They lose 6-1 and you expect me to be here blowing sunshine out of my *? I'm not questioning their character or their resolve but I am saying they played a bad game. What's so bad about saying that? What's wrong with having a little expectation of this team? It's one thing to lose a close fought 3-2 game, it's another thing to get blown out 6-1. This team is better than that, and there's nothing with having that expectation.

Sorry about the misspell, i fixed it just for you. Heaven forbid I mistype something ever again...

As for your feelings about me and the ponies...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                            You're about to find out what a Seawolf is and I don't think you're gonna like it.
                            Just got home from the game. I liked it just fine.
                            Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                              Just got home from the game. I liked it just fine.
                              Meh...-_- we'll see what happens tomorrow I suppose. 44 PIMS, we're paving a path to the box eh? 3 PPG's tighten up fellas let's go !
                              If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                                Meh...-_- we'll see what happens tomorrow I suppose. 44 PIMS, we're paving a path to the box eh? 3 PPG's tighten up fellas let's go !
                                Not to mention the leading goal scorer getting a major and a game misconduct hurts too.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X