PDA

View Full Version : UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

beaverhockeyfan
11-13-2013, 09:45 AM
BSU Athletics Preview of this weekend's series with Alaska-Anchorage (with Video):
http://www.bsubeavers.com/mhockey/news/2013-14/7070/bemidji-state-prepares-for-alaska-anchorage/

Suze
11-15-2013, 01:11 AM
GCI has tomorrows game listed for 10 pm, same day delay. I seem to remember them doing this at the end of last season, but the game was actually live. Anyone know what's up with GCI? And why is a road game not shown live?

AKSWF
11-15-2013, 01:48 AM
GCI has tomorrows game listed for 10 pm, same day delay. I seem to remember them doing this at the end of last season, but the game was actually live. Anyone know what's up with GCI? And why is a road game not shown live?

Need I bee the one to say it? Incompetent fools

Hal9K
11-15-2013, 02:36 AM
I would plan on checking at the live time knowing GCI.

Suze
11-15-2013, 02:20 PM
I would plan on checking at the live time knowing GCI.

I do plan on doing just that. But I thought the only way we could see road games was America One?

Hal9K
11-15-2013, 02:41 PM
I do plan on doing just that. But I thought the only way we could see road games was America One?
Does America One rebroadcast our GCI coverage? If so that is almost unwatchable with the camera work GCI has. I understand that it's students providing it but at some point someone has to step in and take control of the quality. Even UAF has improved to surpass us, never thought that would be possible.

UAA08
11-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Does America One rebroadcast our GCI coverage? If so that is almost unwatchable with the camera work GCI has. I understand that it's students providing it but at some point someone has to step in and take control of the quality. Even UAF has improved to surpass us, never thought that would be possible.

Yes they do. AmericaOne broadcasts our games live, and you can watch them on demand if you have the wcha pass. Of course, I've been to all home games and have had no reason to watch the home games online.

They did the same thing for the games in _airbanks this season. Bemidji has a great tv broadcast, and I would assume its gonna be live. The press release says live, I would believe that instead.

beaverhockeyfan
11-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Bemidji has a great tv broadcast, and I would assume its gonna be live. The press release says live, I would believe that instead.

Glad you like it. Watching other schools' feeds over the years, we have gotten spoiled with Lakeland Public Television's coverage of BSU home games.

Seawolf Fan
11-15-2013, 04:25 PM
We've got all 3 goalies on the trip for the first time this season.
Assuming Gundy gets the Friday start, the position is his to keep or lose.
It will be interesting to see which F & D men Matt dresses for Friday.
We bussed from MSP so after being up all night and add in 2??? hours to transfer from plane to bus then a 4+ hour bus ride. The guys had to be fagged.
Think Matt will shorten the bench or double shift who????
It'll be interesting to see how we respond today.
If the guys execute the game plan we should get some points this trip.
It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

seawolfpunk
11-15-2013, 04:39 PM
We've got all 3 goalies on the trip for the first time this season.
Assuming Gundy gets the Friday start, the position is his to keep or lose.
It will be interesting to see which F & D men Matt dresses for Friday.
We bussed from MSP so after being up all night and add in 2??? hours to transfer from plane to bus then a 4+ hour bus ride. The guys had to be fagged.
Think Matt will shorten the bench or double shift who????
It'll be interesting to see how we respond today.
If the guys execute the game plan we should get some points this trip.
It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Bailey and tatchell will most likely be double shifting. Here's the lineup

Allen Bailey dusyk
Friedsen tatchell kwas
Tripp rassell duwe
Roy Pettit

Docken Williams
Coldwell leask
Sproule sevalrud
Van Allen

Gunderson
Matyas

Go seawolves from lost lakes

Alaskana
11-15-2013, 05:39 PM
For those that wish to participate I'll have a live game chat over at http://www.tinychat.com/alaskana both today and tomorrow. UAA and BSU fans, as well as any other interested persons are welcome! Mild trash talk & horseplay welcome. :D

Seawolf Fan
11-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Bailey and tatchell will most likely be double shifting. Here's the lineup

Allen Bailey dusyk
Friedsen tatchell kwas
Tripp rassell duwe
Roy Pettit

Docken Williams
Coldwell leask
Sproule sevalrud
Van Allen

Gunderson
Matyas

Go seawolves from lost lakes

Lookit them freshmen. it's for sure a new day and a great day to be a Seawolf!

Suze
11-15-2013, 06:08 PM
For those that wish to participate I'll have a live game chat over at http://www.tinychat.com/alaskana both today and tomorrow. UAA and BSU fans, as well as any other interested persons are welcome! Mild trash talk & horseplay welcome. :D

I was hoping you'd do the chat, I'll be there.

Seawolf Fan, Tripp? ;)

Alaskana
11-15-2013, 06:18 PM

Seawolf Fan, Tripp? ;)

Will be glad to have ya there, Suze. :-) I know I've been a little slow this year getting the chats going, but hope to have them each and every weekend from now until we win the frozen four. ;)

Suze
11-15-2013, 06:36 PM

I haven't watched any this season, but in the past I thought the quality was pretty good. I can't stand the UA_ broadcasts, their angles are always off and they don't track the play well.

Seawolf Fan
11-15-2013, 07:37 PM

Seawolf Fan, Tripp? ;)
Suze, it was the Punk that called Trupp, Tripp. Just a typo I'm guessing. U and I right next to each other on the keyboard.
Don't think Hayden has taken a tripping penalty this season.

seawolfpunk
11-15-2013, 08:30 PM
Suze, it was the Punk that called Trupp, Tripp. Just a typo I'm guessing. U and I right next to each other on the keyboard.
Don't think Hayden has taken a tripping penalty this season.

**** autocorrect did that, sorry trying to head south to lost lakes right now, good luck to the boys this weekend. Go seawolves

UAA08
11-15-2013, 08:39 PM
Glad you like it. Watching other schools' feeds over the years, we have gotten spoiled with Lakeland Public Television's coverage of BSU home games.

Watching right now, and looking good as always. Is this broadcast done by college kids?

Suze
11-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Watching right now, and looking good as always. Is this broadcast done by college kids?

It does look good! They do a fine job.

beaverhockeyfan
11-15-2013, 10:00 PM

It is a cooperative broadcast with the local PBS station (Lakeland) and the Mass Comm department at BSU.