This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    I'm struck by the fact that Doyle is offering positive commentary and an abundance of it.
    It's probably because he got to talk to Dallas during the game, well the first "half" at least.
    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

And by talk I mean one sentence.
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
        It's probably because he got to talk to Dallas during the game, well the first "half" at least.
        I could care less why he's writing good things as long as he doesn't write negative things.
        Why bait him AKSWF?
        Leave good enough alone.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
          I'm struck by the fact that Doyle is offering positive commentary and an abundance of it.
          I wish you were still in Alaska. I think this is going to be a good season! You'd be hard pressed to find ANYONE who has a negative thing to say about UAA hockey. It's a fresh start and people are enthused and excited about the hockey team. I just hope the arena is FULL now that most of the balcony will be closed off. Too bad there aren't curtains to close off the balcony so you don't see the seats. When we went to a Mud Bugs game in Louisiana their arena was like that, it was pretty cool.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Yes, the Century Tell Center is like that here in Bossier City.

Comment

Tried to get tickets to the exhibition game, and the site isn't working. Has anyone else had any luck? Never mind, the site wasn't active at noon like it was supposed to be, but I got my tickets. It's live now.
              Last edited by Suze; 09-23-2013, 04:10 PM.
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                Yes, the Century Tell Center is like that here in Bossier City.
                Yes, I think that is where we went. That place is amazing - it was much larger than I expected it to be! And the crowd is crazy - tons of chants. Very intimidating place to play I would imagine.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  Tried to get tickets to the exhibition game, and the site isn't working. Has anyone else had any luck? Never mind, the site wasn't active at noon like it was supposed to be, but I got my tickets. It's live now.
                  Should be working now, I just bought our tickets.....check the buy tickets now button
                  GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                    I wish you were still in Alaska.
                    I am buoyed by the current weather. It snowed there yesterday and here it is a perfect 70 degrees and beautiful clear sunny skies.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                      I am buoyed by the current weather. It snowed there yesterday and here it is a perfect 70 degrees and beautiful clear sunny skies.
                      We didn't get snow in Palmer, But the mountains out our front window are amazing!!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Yep, we had 1 day of fall.
                        _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                        No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

You wore shorts all winter, I thought you were impervious to the cold!! Take care you don't get shot when you are out riding your bike, okay?
                          Last edited by Suze; 09-24-2013, 08:12 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

You wore shorts all winter, I thought you were impervious to the cold!!
                            It gets that nice damp cold in chi town I have been there, and the concrete berms during a
                            blizzard. Road trip with me you better have some flexibility on the return.
                            Take care you don't get shot when you are out riding your bike, okay?
                            They would have to lead him by a yard may..... Yard and a half..... The old guy can peddle.
                            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Picked 9th. UA_ 3rd.

http://www.adn.com/2013/09/24/309254...d-in-wcha.html

Comment

• Originally posted by malainse View Post
                                Even Doyle admits this is a meaningless poll.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X