This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colgate 2013-14

They are doing nada...Zalewski is a horse .
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Football game is being streamed tomorrow at 3 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
        You want me to be negative,never, however it's hard sometimes. At the Banquet last spring DV said he expects to be in the Frozen Four either this year or next year. How's that !
        You mean the same speech he makes every year? I expect to hear it at the 2014 banquet too.

Comment

UOTE=Woodstick;5765209]You mean the same speech he makes every year? I expect to hear it at the 2014 banquet too.[/QUOTE]

I have never heard him say that before, have you ?

Comment

UOTE=Woodstick;5765209]You mean the same speech he makes every year? I expect to hear it at the 2014 banquet too.
            I have never heard him say that before, have you ?[/QUOTE]

You must have misse the banquet the last 8 years shabby.

Comment

Congrats to Kurtis Bartliff on being picked up by the ECHL ____ team..... (forgot the name of the team)
              COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

'Gate Hockey just sent instructions for watching streamed games via the new PL network. Take note on the athletics home page for the link. This is good

Comment

Excited to see the football game home tomorrow,and, hockey home in one month. Life is good !

Comment

Excited to see the football game home tomorrow,and, hockey home in one month. Life is good !
                    Was not too excited to see Albany stuff us on fourth down near end of game! Another game we shoulda won. Last year we started 0-3 and won the league..so there is hope

Comment

Nineteen days to Ferris State and no comments ? Will be a big barometer.

Comment

Coming into this season I cant help but look at what coulda been if Wagner stayed for his last two years.

But as we know we cant think about what coulda or shoulda happened. This year we will go as far as the Blue Line and goal-tending will take us. We have a powerful enough offense which was on display for the first half of last year and I believe it will perform again. I worry about the green (relatively, 5 fr+Soph) blue line as we lost a lot of depth there in the off-season. Hopefully Spiro will be healthy and will be able to general the defensive line.

Comment

I see we have only two games showing as televised, RIT, and Minnesota in the Mariucci Classic, disappointing. Also, the schedule shows Cornell now as back to back, not months apart. Was this changed or is this because the outdoor game was cancelled, which would have taken away our home game with them ?

Comment

I see we have only two games showing as televised, RIT, and Minnesota in the Mariucci Classic, disappointing. Also, the schedule shows Cornell now as back to back, not months apart. Was this changed or is this because the outdoor game was cancelled, which would have taken away our home game with them ?
                            Where are you seeing this? Both Colgate and Cornell web sites still have the games listed as Dec. 7 and Feb. 8.

As for the USCHO TV schedule, local Time Warner in Syracuse likely will show 1-2 additional Colgate games. However, nothing has been announced yet. I would imagine there will be a mention of the TV schedule just before the season starts. As purely a guess and not to be taken seriously, I would say the TV games would be Yale, St. Lawrence and Clarkson.
                            Last edited by 'Gate Radio; 09-17-2013, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Gate Radio View Post
                              Where are you seeing this? Both Colgate and Cornell web sites still have the games listed as Dec. 7 and Feb. 8.

As for the USCHO TV schedule, local Time Warner in Syracuse likely will show 1-2 additional Colgate games. However, nothing has been announced yet. I would imagine there will be a mention of the TV schedule just before the season starts. As purely a guess and not to be taken seriously, I would say the TV games would be Yale, St. Lawrence and Clarkson.
                              They released a partial TV schedule yesterday....http://unitedstatesofhockey.com/2013...tv-in-2013-14/
                              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Gate Radio View Post

On the Colgate hockey website. And it's current because it was updated yest showing the RIT and Minny game being televised.
                                Last edited by sshablak; 09-17-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X