X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2013-14

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Perhaps they read my post-I have no clue about most of these sites. At his height, 170 pounds is concentration camp thin. Granted goaltending is not the most physical position and we should not expect him to be crosschecked all over the place-but still, I would think he needs at least 30+ pounds on that frame unless he is also trying out for the high jump team.
    I am sure that he knows that he needs to gain weight, as even Melanson is fat compared to him.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      That is what I meant by the "fr joe" reference, since he used that punctuation for the New Season thread.
      Thank you for making that abundantly clear in the first place.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        Thank you for making that abundantly clear in the first place.
        You are welcome.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Reno & Melanson back on CSS NHL Watch List..... http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=6...d=nhl:topheads
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            Reno & Melanson back on CSS NHL Watch List..... http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=6...d=nhl:topheads
            Who is this Reno?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Looking at the stats for Victoria, Dillon seems as if he's going to end up being the team's backup. Looking to be a Diebold replacement thus far.

Comment

Who is this Reno?
                One of the recruits took a trip to Nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Looking at the stats for Victoria, Dillon seems as if he's going to end up being the team's backup. Looking to be a Diebold replacement thus far.
                  He's new to the league. I think that we should give him time. It's the other guy's fourth year in the BCHL (although he started quite young).
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

considering his age & the teams he's played for I wouldn't make a judgement on his game just yet but there certainly is the possibility that Dillon will be Diebolds' replacement.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Lets get the Rt.7 hate on early ......... Powell River Kings at 10:41 - Ryan Scarfo for Roughing (2 Min.)
                      Powell River Kings at 10:41 - Jeremy Leclerc for Roughing (2 Min.)
                      Alberni Valley Bulldogs at 10:41 - Jared Wilson for Roughing (2 Min.)
                      Powell River Kings at 10:41 - Ryan Scarfo for Misconduct
                      Alberni Valley Bulldogs at 10:41 - Jared Wilson for Misconduct ...... http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/hockey_bo...1174&link=bchl
                      Blog article which discusses the incident. Wilson isn't mentioned, but the goon that SCCC recruited is:

A controversial incident shortly afterwards saw the Bulldogs go to the power play, but one thinks it should have been more than a minor penalty as Luca Doctor was drilled from behind by Ryan Scarfo and laid motionless on the ice as a large-scale scrum ensued.
                      Note that I took this a bit out of context.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Blog article which discusses the incident. Wilson isn't mentioned, but the goon that SCCC recruited is:

Note that I took this a bit out of context.
                        #26 recruiting a thug? Shocker.

Comment

considering his age & the teams he's played for I wouldn't make a judgement on his game just yet but there certainly is the possibility that Dillon will be Diebolds' replacement.
                          FWIW Chris Heisenberg lists Dillon as a 2015 recruit https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3OWNJZVE&gid=1.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Appert doesn't recruit backups-- especially travelling all the way to BC to sign one. He clearly sees something in the kid...how 'bout giving him time to develop before you write him? Apparently you've forgotten that Kasdorf struggled a bit in Jr.s
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              Perhaps they read my post-I have no clue about most of these sites. At his height, 170 pounds is concentration camp thin. Granted goaltending is not the most physical position and we should not expect him to be crosschecked all over the place-but still, I would think he needs at least 30+ pounds on that frame unless he is also trying out for the high jump team.
                              Doc it really isn't the case -- with today's oversized keeper gear, a kid can be "big" even if he isn't naturally. Ryan Miller is an 8+ yr. NHL vet and he's listed at 6'2 175 - and my bet is that he doesn't weigh that much. Also, Allen York was about 170lbs. when Appert signed him, if memory serves.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                Appert doesn't recruit backups-- especially travelling all the way to BC to sign one. He clearly sees something in the kid...how 'bout giving him time to develop before you write him? Apparently you've forgotten that Kasdorf struggled a bit in Jr.s
                                For us to write to recruits is probably a violation of NCAA regulations. Don't do it!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X