2013 Panther / Cardinal Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Panther / Cardinal Classic

Plattsburgh's 2013-2014 schedule shows the Pather/Cardinal Classic being held at Middlebury again this year. If that's correct, is it because of the Cardinal men hosting the Primelink this year?
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Re: 2013 Panther / Cardinal Classic

Originally posted by spwood View Post
    Plattsburgh's 2013-2014 schedule shows the Pather/Cardinal Classic being held at Middlebury again this year. If that's correct, is it because of the Cardinal men hosting the Primelink this year?
    Reminds me it is time to make a reservation in Middlebury!

Comment

Re: 2013 Panther / Cardinal Classic

Originally posted by spwood View Post
      Didn't Plattsburgh host twice in a row a couple years back too because of the same reason.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
      X