UVM Offseason Thread- Summer 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    ***... here I was thinking we were finally cool after your first few (rough) months on the board. I'll be sure to include you at the top of my worst elephant walker list.
    At least he spelled your name right
    Lowell Forever
    Forever Lowell

Comment

Re: UVM Offseason Thread- Summer 2013

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
      Actually, if you look closely, Nick's name was spelled wrong too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        ***... here I was thinking we were finally cool after your first few (rough) months on the board. I'll be sure to include you at the top of my worst elephant walker list.
        In general, you do a fantastic job of getting under the skin of new posters, until people figure out you're actually a pretty good guy. But don't worry, your secret's still safe, nobody reads the UVM thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
          In general, you do a fantastic job of getting under the skin of new posters, until people figure out you're actually a pretty good guy. But don't worry, your secret's still safe, nobody reads the UVM thread.....
          Hey hey hey ... just the other day our thread was featured in the states biggest Newspaper...ok ok so it was on an online blog associated with the states largest newspaper ... SO we know that at least Ted Ryan and Peter Wallack read it
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
            Your just mad you got beat out by HokyDope

Comment

Originally posted by Vermont Ref View Post
              What is all this bashing going on. It is so unbecoming. Can't we assume good intent, talk positively and factually?
              Actually we can assume good intent... and if we do then you see it's not bashing that is going on, rather it's a little good natured ribbing.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                Hey hey hey ... just the other day our thread was featured in the states biggest Newspaper...ok ok so it was on an online blog associated with the states largest newspaper ... SO we know that at least Ted Ryan and Peter Wallack read it
                Just to stay on theme with my conspiracy theory, I don't think that was really Peter Wallack. I think it was someone closer to the pulse of the program who thought it was necessary to communicate that Kyle (wink wink) single handily built the Yale program into its prominence today. I think we should ask Ted Donnato what he thinks if we can get access to him.

Comment

Originally posted by catmandoo View Post
                  Just to stay on theme with my conspiracy theory, I don't think that was really Peter Wallack. I think it was someone closer to the pulse of the program who thought it was necessary to communicate that Kyle (wink wink) single handily built the Yale program into its prominence today. I think we should ask Ted Donnato what he thinks if we can get access to him.
                  Donato is at Harvard not Yale.

Comment

Originally posted by recruited View Post
                    Donato is at Harvard not Yale.
                    I know that. Its an inside joke that only the real Mr. Wallack would understand. Old story about emails, chat rooms, and texts.

Comment

i just hope that with all this offensive talent coming this fall,we will see some exciting hockey this year.it would be nice to spend some time in the offensive zone.recently,it seems HE teams apply pressure with nan aggessive forecheck

Comment

Not sure if this is old news, but goalie Billy Faust is not returning to UVM. Only returning goalie is Hoffman. Freshmen Santaguida and Feeley both coming in with Santaguida having a solid chance to be starter or at least co-starter with Hoffman.
                        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                          Not sure if this is old news, but goalie Billy Faust is not returning to UVM. Only returning goalie is Hoffman. Freshmen Santaguida and Feeley both coming in with Santaguida having a solid chance to be starter or at least co-starter with Hoffman.
                          No, it's not old news to me. Can't say I'm the least bit surprised however. Sneddon seemed to have zero confidence in him by refusing to play him even when Hoffman appeared to be struggling. With the recruitment of Santaguida, who will likely challenge for the starting job, the writing was on the wall for Faust.

Comment

An updated roster was posted on the UVM athletics website, excluding the new recruits:

http://www.uvmathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=mhockey

As discussed recently...Doerring, Montagna and Faust are not on the roster. Also, it looks like Ryan Rosenthal has left the team. I believe that hadn't been discussed other than some speculation back in May when he was a draft pick in the USHL draft.

The season starts in less than 2 months!

Comment

http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....-kevin-sneddon

Story on Faust leaving with some re-hash on previous transfers/departures this summer and some info on two new goalies.

Comment

Corey Wisnowski, younger brother of former Catamount Reese, will be playing college hockey at Division III Connecticut College.

Comment

Working...
                                X