Female Goalie on NHL '09??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Goalie on NHL '09??

So I was playing my NHL '09 game just now and the starting goalie for the Columbus Bluejackets was Sabrina Ladha?? Was this a real goalie?
    UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
    NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
    Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Re: Female Goalie on NHL '09??

No. Her father won a charity auction with the money going to the Make-a-Wish Foundation. The prize was to be included in NHL '09.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
      No. Her father won a charity auction with the money going to the Make-a-Wish Foundation. The prize was to be included in NHL '09.
      Here's the link to that explanation:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/sa...cts.176677687/

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
        So I was playing my NHL '09 game just now and the starting goalie for the Columbus Bluejackets was Sabrina Ladha?? Was this a real goalie?
        I like how they made her the STARTING goalie for the Blue Jackets. Poor Columbus; did they not have their own actual goalie?

That's pretty neat though. One of those games should make Manon Rhéaume an unlockable player.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          I like how they made her the STARTING goalie for the Blue Jackets. Poor Columbus; did they not have their own actual goalie?

That's pretty neat though. One of those games should make Manon Rhéaume an unlockable player.
          NHL '13 didn't get much press (deservedly) due to the lockout, but they did have Hayley Wickenheiser and Angela Ruggiero as playable characters, making it the first version to include women's hockey players.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
            they did have Hayley Wickenheiser and Angela Ruggiero as playable characters
            *****http://thebubble.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/clap.gif******
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

She also started the all-star game, which I played last night.
              UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
              NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
              Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Working...
              X