This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Ha, you can believe whatever you want to believe, champ. It's a free country. And FWIW, I never questioned the bad apples part. Just the rest of the BS. If you believe this was the biggest or one of the biggest coverups in college sports, mookie trained you well. But sure, now that an anonymous tweet (from a BU related handle) comes out...that pretty much matches with what you allegedly heard when it happened. How convenient! Yet nobody on here was ever willing to put their rep on the line by saying what happened. It takes an anonymous, unsourced tweet to bring people like you out of the woodwork.

Check the BU thread for mookie's opinion on whether or not he thinks BC used its connections with the Red Sox to silence the Globe on this. Complete nonsense. Bob Hohler of the Globe has made a living off writing negative pieces in regard to BC athletics.
    Where in my post did I say I believed the story? How would anyone on here know what did or did not happen? I doubt there are any posters on this board who were on that team or part of the coaching staff. Just because something is referenced doesn't automatically make it true just as something that isn't referenced isn't automatically not true. That was the point of my original post.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      It's pretty hard to sell the tickets when the freaking school has yet to release the schedule but it should be soon that you can buy single game tickets...........

on another note, anyone know what is the actual starting time is for the ridiculous home opener VS RPI on a FRIGGIN sunday afternoon/night? Posters on RPI's thread say 3PM but HE schedule says 7PM. It's hard to fathom a 7 PM Sunday night home opener
      As I told you on the RPI thread, BOTH the BC athletic calendar and RPI's hockey schedule list the game as 3PM. RPI previously listed the game time as TBD so my bet is the 3PM is legit.

http://www.bceagles.com/calendar/eve...13_201310.html
      http://www.rpiathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=hockey
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Wow. I can't believe he didn't just kick them off the team immediately. Why suspend them indefinitely if it wasn't some sort of cover up.... Honestly I'd expect better from Jerry.

Comment

And my point is I would give credence to an actual report with an actual name attached...not something like this.

Comment

Here come the trolls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
              I hope it tarnishes York's legacy. Besides that, spot on.
              you had a real great run of excellent posts after your less than stellar debut on here when even your fellow BU posters were fed up with you and I actually liked reading your stuff but after this one all of your posts are ...............tarnished........................I guess #5 really hit you hard, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                you had a real great run of excellent posts after your less than stellar debut on here when even your fellow BU posters were fed up with you and I actually liked reading your stuff but after this one all of your posts are ...............tarnished........................I guess #5 really hit you hard, eh?
                Nah I'm sure the other BU posters are still fed up with me. More importantly, the asteriks in your signature will be a good fit next to that 2008 title now
                GO BU

Comment

So how much money does BC give us refs?

Comment

I hope it tarnishes York's legacy. Besides that, spot on.
                    Our guys only pay for sex. Your guys rape for it.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                      Our guys only pay for sex. Your guys rape for it.
                      Touche
                      Boston University 2014
                      It's all part of the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Benedetto View Post
                        So how much money does BC give us refs?
                        Not enough...

Comment

Schedule is out:
                          A few revisions:

Exhibition vs. St. Francis Oct.6
                          UMass games are Thurs/Fri not Fri/Sat
                          PC game switched from 11/26 to 1/10
                          BGSU is the opponent in the Three Rivers Tournament first round
                          Notre Dame game listed for Sat 3/1 instead of Friday

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...eyschedule.pdf

Comment

We won't host ND with students in class until 2015-16

Comment

Nah I'm sure the other BU posters are still fed up with me. More importantly, the asteriks in your signature will be a good fit next to that 2008 title now
                              lol, good one by you...............but the asterisks may have come into play if they were ON the team rather than kicked off it.....still pretty amazing what that team did when 2 key players were booted off it, aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                We won't host ND with students in class until 2015-16
                                we , as a school, do wonders with schedules et al. ( i know, we dont make the schedules but we could probably affect them if we wanted to) ..........it just seems to always suck, always stuff to bi*ch about every freaking year

Comment

Working...
                                X