Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Pats game?
    Brees at Brady that day at 4:30 so i am thinking that 7 makes more sense but even then, you will miss some of one of them if you are trying to catch both. Still makes no sense

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

so the story got out?!?! who talked!!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Gerbe seems like a rat to me...
        GO BU

Comment

yes, that tweet is gospel. in fact, i think jack parker is the source.

some people try way too hard...

Comment

Wut?
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Check the bu thread for a hilarious tweet...and then just look at the handle

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                yeah, true, I didnt realize that. it's not a three day weekend for me however .............but is it 3pm or 7pm? I did notice that there are only two sunday home dates and none after Army 11/10 so that's good
                don't see us breaking any attendance records this year, brutal home schedule

Comment

fyi, Harvard single game tickets are now on sale including the BC game on 11/20

Comment

I can't give an opinion either way until Mary Carmichael does real research so I can discredit her when Colby Cohen denies it.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

What other research could possibly be done??? It's all there...a block of text that anybody could have typed up and no sourcing

seems legit to me

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        What other research could possibly be done??? It's all there...a block of text that anybody could have typed up and no sourcing

seems legit to me
                        Isn't the point of it the biggest coverups in college sports? FWIW, the story I heard when it happened was pretty consistent with the tweet. I hope it doesn't tarnish York's legacy as every team in hockey east has had some bad apples. It probably makes the Globe look worse than anyone else involved.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Ha, you can believe whatever you want to believe, champ. It's a free country. And FWIW, I never questioned the bad apples part. Just the rest of the BS. If you believe this was the biggest or one of the biggest coverups in college sports, mookie trained you well. But sure, now that an anonymous tweet (from a BU related handle) comes out...that pretty much matches with what you allegedly heard when it happened. How convenient! Yet nobody on here was ever willing to put their rep on the line by saying what happened. It takes an anonymous, unsourced tweet to bring people like you out of the woodwork.

Check the BU thread for mookie's opinion on whether or not he thinks BC used its connections with the Red Sox to silence the Globe on this. Complete nonsense. Bob Hohler of the Globe has made a living off writing negative pieces in regard to BC athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Isn't the point of it the biggest coverups in college sports? FWIW, the story I heard when it happened was pretty consistent with the tweet. I hope it doesn't tarnish York's legacy as every team in hockey east has had some bad apples. It probably makes the Globe look worse than anyone else involved.
                            I hope it tarnishes York's legacy. Besides that, spot on.
                            GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              champ
                              Shots. Fired.
                              Boston University 2014
                              It's all part of the plan.

Comment

mpereira, you can "hope" all you want. hell, that's the internet. you can take that anonymous piece of crap tweet as gospel if you want...it's your right to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X