Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Tick tack toe straight from Hayes and linell

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Gaudreau on a breakaway 3-0

Comment

3-0 after 2

Comment

4-0 jg

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            have the game on 850 AM

rish said they are calling the game from behind one of the nets. that's odd. didn't know that about bright. with all the money that university brings in you'd think they could make some upgrades!

demko on the road to recovery, but they aren't sure if he will be ready for the game at maine.
            What makes you think that Demko will start if he is healthy?
            Billet has been playing out of his mind and you're ready to bench him.
            Last edited by Mainehockeyman; 11-20-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

2 assists for doherty, 6 shots on goal, +2

Comment

Oh I've been thrilled with billett recently, I'm just relaying york's comments about his health. I'm assuming they will continue rotating when demko is ready

Comment

Ready to bench him? Relax dude.

Comment

can't even watch the pens in peace.... brian gibbons is now skating up and it's a igle lovefest on the broadcast. graphics on all the midgets in the nhl. then contrast with big guys like boyle and brooks. to top off they go on about mcphee (pens playing caps) kid coming to play for jwrry. ICH!!!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If mcphee knew what was good for hI'm he'd go play for jeff jackson...

Comment

• Matheson just couldn't go without a penalty. They ruined that shutout for billet.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

This was probably an unfair comment towards you. It just seems to me like the general sentament on here is that the job is Demko's to lose, and I don't agree with that.

Comment

This was probably an unfair comment towards you. It just seems to me like the general sentament on here is that the job is Demko's to lose, and I don't agree with that.

Comment

Unless Silk is an absolute beast on defense, I just don't see what he brings to the table. Richardson has 2 goals in 4 games and unless he's a complete liability on defense, he should be playing instead, as we already have enough size at Forward with Hayes, Arnold, Calnan, Gilmour and Brown. I also think Straight deserves to be on the 2nd line over Gilmour or Calnan and think he would have a lot more points playing with more talented linemates; the kid can play. Looking at the boxscore, seems like Straight actually was playing with Hayes and Fitz tonight.
                              Last edited by carltonbarrett; 11-20-2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainehockeyman View Post
                                Prior to the Demko injury I think most people did share that sentiment that it was his job to lose. I was certainly one of them. While there wasn't a whole lot to differentiate the two, Demko seemed to be more confident back there.

All that being said, Billett really was outstanding in the Umass series (something that wasn't talked about much with the sadness of the Hockey East officiating) and has played the best hockey of his career recently. At this point there is no reason to expect anything but a rotation well into March.
                                Originally posted by reBlur
                                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X