Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    i'm telling you, dave in st. paul has rubbed off on mookie
    I think this is the first time me, mookie, and "rubbed" have appeared in a sentence together. I'm not checking the archive, tho'!
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Why is Mav questioning Mookie take on mookie's behavior?? Mookie is always Mookie-centric in his outlook!

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
      I think this is the first time me, mookie, and "rubbed" have appeared in a sentence together. I'm not checking the archive, tho'!
      Mookie let this go.....
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
        One of most notable, Miami in 2008
        Jimmy Logue gets credit for that one!
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

CHN app sent a text alert Matheson scored a PPG at 10:11. And then I got an alert Fitzgerald scored at 14:42 to tie the score 1-1. Why did Matheson's goal get disallowed? And what's up with disallowed goals this series?

Comment

Originally posted by BCJacket5 View Post
            CHN app sent a text alert Matheson scored a PPG at 10:11. And then I got an alert Fitzgerald scored at 14:42 to tie the score 1-1. Why did Matheson's goal get disallowed? And what's up with disallowed goals this series?
            Refs said Arnold interfered with the goaltender? It was kind of a questionable call, Arnold was outside of the crease. But whatever.
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

NCAA issued a clarification today regarding reviews of offsides and too many men calls. They 're only allowed if the game is televised, which I don't believe last night was. In-house streams are not allowed for review.
              Lowell Forever
              Forever Lowell

Comment

So then even the rule mpereira tried grasping onto is incorrect. Whether the game is televised or not shouldn't matter anyway but was it on locally in western mass?

Regardless, umass didn't deserve the goal. All people should want is for the right call to be made in the end.

Comment

Who knew "excessive roughness" is actually a penalty? I've seen it all now

Comment

2 waved off calls and a comical 5 and DQ I think you made your point Hockey East

Now Santini is gone till holy cross, this could become a serious issue come 2nd half

Here it is thanks to grant and BCI https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-yA7MucDfjtg/UobcAtUQRpI/AAAAAAAAAcc/nPxQhm8vMrU/w639-h360-no/Santini.gif

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                      2 waved off calls and a comical 5 and DQ I think you made your point Hockey East

Now Santini is gone till holy cross, this could become a serious issue come 2nd half

Here it is thanks to grant and BCI https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-y...no/Santini.gif
                      Where was the penalty? That looked like a totally legal hit to me, granted it was not the clearest video...

Comment

• Excessive roughness. Hahaha. Ok.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

5 and a game DQ with the game on the line, nice job HE

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                            Where was the penalty? That looked like a totally legal hit to me, granted it was not the clearest video...
                            icarly!!! really?!?!
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Yep, no complaints about the call the other day, but santini was hosed tonight and bertagna won't do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                icarly!!! really?!?!
                                I don't know what this means
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X