Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    FWIW, I think the Army game is great. While it is a hockey game and they are the enemy on the ice, I hope our captains really roll out the welcome mat. It's an honor to have them in our building to be honest. Similar to football, if we're going to schedule some games looking for a guaranteed win (or not, thanks to our greasy friends Spaz and Gene), the service academies are at the top of the list.

Pedd State on the road in (Rhythmic)Slappy Valley... not so much. If they ever roll into Conte (and I'm sure they will), pedo bear will be making n appearance in my section.
    Zero problem with playing Army, have a problem playing Army on a Sunday in the fall. Loved going to West Point last year, what an environment.

Ped State just makes no sense. I know more college hockey players are coming from PA but we're already heading out there over Christmas break.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      FWIW,

Pedd State .
      apparrently so

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHockeyMom
        do fans of a Boston Catholic school really want to go there?
        geez!! even mookie does not hold all catholics responsible.

bc's sex scandal at least had male coaches sexing female adult student/athletes.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

bc's sex scandal at least had male coaches sexing female adult student/athletes.
          Allegedly...
          Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Does a Maine fan really want to act self righteous and pretend the whole Keith Johnson thing never happened?
            Lowell Forever
            Forever Lowell

Comment

Did the facepainted ones not teach you ANYTHING?

BC's not in Boston durrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                Does a Maine fan really want to act self righteous and pretend the whole Keith Johnson thing never happened?
                They still think it was only pudding
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Fyi

jeff cox ‏@jeffcoxsbnation 25m
                  bc recruit '95 f conor mcglynn has de-committed and signed with kingston of the ohl.
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                    Fyi
                    Yeah, on the BC blog "The Kid" has a brief write-up about it. He says in the fall of 2014 BC will be bringing in three forwards-- Tanner MacMaster, Joey Dudek, Zach Sanford and Alex Tuch. It was bad enough that he has multiple mistakes on spelling, but now addition as well. It makes it tough for me to take him seriously at times (and I'm a BC fan).

Comment

MaineHockeyMom, step away from the computer and get back in the kitchen...

Did you like that?

Comment

Boston 22.....sorry for the mistakes on the blog. I try as hard as I can and sometime I leave one or two things out. My bad.

Anyways....the staff needs to pick up at least one more talented forward and defenseman. Matheson, Macleod both gone after next year. Reinforcements needed.

Comment

I recall a tweet about Noah Hanifin talking to Quebec about his plans for this upcoming year. What is a good date to see where he will be playing next year? Is it the report date in Ann Arbor? The first practice? First day of school? First game? Or can he leave at any time?

Comment

BTW finally got around to my renewal application. HE quarterfinal tickets are now automatically included in the pack, which will throw off the price per game calculation if you're a nerd like myself. Prices in my section (the family section) went up ~20% but if you renew early it's only ~10%, the increase was probably overdue it was (and still is) a great bargain.

Also you can buy as many Frozen Fenway tickets as you'd like, the prices are either $50 or $75

Comment

$50 for a frozen fenway ticket...highway robbery

Comment

Getting ready for the next season, dug up some BC/Dartmouth photos from last season that I never got the chance to post:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8829835...7634836206533/

Good game. Kelley Rink is one of the nicer arenas I've been to.

Comment

Working...
                                X