Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Well that worked

Saw BU only had 6 even strength shots? Jesus
    SERIOUSLY?! I knew it was something crazy but had no idea it was that much of a domination even-strength...

EDIT: YUP, just 6. Whoa. http://www.bceagles.com/sports/m-hoc...4/11-8-13.html
    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-09-2013, 12:50 PM.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

oops! sorry, I was in BCI this morning and didn't see anything. just watched the goals from both claver's link and TTT20's link. Never gets old

Comment

6 shots at even strength, geez, that's pathetic.
        Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
        Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          FiveHole12, you said Santini and JG got dinged up. I didn't notice on the feed..........Bernie Corbett was fawning over Johnny Hockey during the broadcast
          You talking about my text's from Agganis last night?
          Didn't say that about Santini... commented on him going after the BU guy that stuck a stick in Demko's face. Good stuff.
          Johnny took a hit away from the puck in the last 5:00 and both players went down hard to the ice, Johnny on the bottom. Looked like he was favoring an upper body area. I was wrong... he returned for his next shift.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            You talking about my text's from Agganis last night?
            Didn't say that about Santini... commented on him going after the BU guy that stuck a stick in Demko's face. Good stuff.
            Johnny took a hit away from the puck in the last 5:00 and both players went down hard to the ice, Johnny on the bottom. Looked like he was favoring an upper body area. I was wrong... he returned for his next shift.
            its the IPA's fault on Santini

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
              What's the consensus on Silk this year? He brings good size but at some point you would think Richardson will get the nod with his better offensive skills. Then again, if Richardson is a liability defensively, he may be staying in the stands.
              I've said it before, but I don't see any reason why Silk should have a permanent spot in this lineup. Would like to see Richardson in there tomorrow.

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
              The only guys I would like to see more from are Gilmour and Calnan. With Arnold and Hayes graduating and with Gaudreau likely leaving, we are going to need more than just Fitz and Cangelosi being legit scoring threats going into next season.
              I agree on Calnan. But in regard to Gilmour, keep in mind he's playing in more of a checking line role than Calnan as he's playing with Smith and Brown. To me, Calnan really hasn't shown much at all. Maybe others disagree.

NU won at Lowell tonight. Makes me feel even better about the tough games they gave BC last weekend.

Comment

Just getting to the highlights from last night. That Gaudreau dangle, skate around the net and back pass BEHIND the net to Arnold...that's one of the greatest passes I've seen at any level of hockey. Had to watch it a few times to make sure I was seeing it properly.

Comment

So far, BC has played the #1 pwr team twice, the #5, the # 8 twice, #10 and #11. Not what you would call a soft schedule...

Comment

Not sure what Doherty did to get on Jerry's bad side, but they pretty much emptied the stands today and are playing McMullen, little "G", Richardson, etc and still no Doherty....

Comment

10 different goal scorers, holy crap
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

No one else has had an answerr so maybe someone here knows

What was the point of that? It got to the point where it was uncomfortable

Neither team got anything out of that

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          10 different goal scorers, holy crap
                          Blasting Army 11-0 on Veterans Day weekend? Really BC?
                          Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            No one else has had an answerr so maybe someone here knows

What was the point of that? It got to the point where it was uncomfortable

Neither team got anything out of that
                            My best guess... had trouble filling out the schedule so scheduled Army???

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                            Hey... they chose to play... guys who rarely dress were dressed for this one. Chit happens.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Look at the schedules in the york era...this was def just a schedule filler. I can only remember one other scheduled game against an atlantic hockey team...holy cross back around 2004. He obviously doesn't like scheduling cupcakes...that's obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                                They were just warming up for their coming matches with Holy Cross and Robert Morris. Tufts schedule was already filled.
                                DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                                DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X