Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    As for the new eagle the fanboys will hate have to believe it'll be Cangelosi. Built the same way as Gerbe (5-6 & 170) it'll bring back nightmares to all the glitterati that populate 108
    we need more posts like this........cant wait to see how #26 and #19 progress by the Beanpot

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      I think the combo of Parker being gone, and the Freep writers mostly not posting on here anymore makes the BU thread about 10% as busy as it used to be.
      a beat down of the Eagles tonight may change that

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
        The superfanboy dinks seem to have stopped visiting too.
        Don't discount the anger of cap'ain Jerry when the story broke if blow and ho's!!! Nothing had leaked of any turd droppings to explain his use of fwd on defense to start the season, nor guys cut of the scholarship train.

Now Mav and JD just shake their heads and are left to wonder why, so we know nothing and there is nothin to talk about
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Can't wait for Linell to be a -3 tonight in a 4-3 BU win
          GO BU

Comment

mookie is channeling his inner dave in st. paul

Comment

Originally posted by mpereira View Post
              Can't wait for Linell to be a -3 tonight in a 4-3 BU win
              if it was the last straw of this "experiment" it might almost be worth it...............almost

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                York just signed a contract extension through 2019-2020 HAHAHA SORRY EVERYONE ELSE
                No way Jerry York sees out that contract.
                I'm sure it was done to quiet the questions from recruits of how many more years for Jerry?
                Jack Parker's contract ran through 2014-15, and he retired with two years left on it.
                York, who is 68 and has overcome some serious health issues, will more than likely coach a few more seasons and then retire long before the contract expires.

Comment

Agreed, extremely unlikely he sees (insert joke) the end of that contract. Most likely done for the exact reason you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    if it was the last straw of this "experiment" it might almost be worth it...............almost
                    I'm real interested to see how he looks back there. All the BC fans act like he is totally incapable of playing the position. I doubt he is as bad as you all are making it seem but I'm hopeful that you're spot on
                    GO BU

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      we need more posts like this........cant wait to see how #26 and #19 progress by the Beanpot
                      I'll be wearing Austin's number tonight at HAA. Are you and Steve going to be there too ? I'm banking by February and March, York will have the team progress to the point where many of the problems now will be resolved and the freshmen play like vets for the most part.
                      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                        I'll be wearing Austin's number tonight at HAA. Are you and Steve going to be there too ? I'm banking by February and March, York will have the team progress to the point where many of the problems now will be resolved and the freshmen play like vets for the most part.
                        I'll be there tonight Ray.
                        and... I'm banking on the Eagles being in Phila. in April. Just sayin'.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                          I'll be there tonight Ray.
                          and... I'm banking on the Eagles being in Phila. in April. Just sayin'.
                          Whether BC is there or not, I already bought my tickets. I usually have a good time at the FF. I hope they have a posters game too this year. I suspect, the coaching staff will emphasize more team defense after the early games, like against Minnesota where that Sunday game was really bad. I'm glad to see Doherty back playing defense and I didn't think he deserved sitting out all those games.
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            I'll be there tonight
                            I'll alert security.
                            Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

So.

That went well.
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

This game was very similar to the Wisconsin game. BU was flat footed, BC was skating.
                                I was a little concerned we were only up 2-0 after the first, but less so after we got the 3rd goal. BU's goal was a fluke and it was apparent they weren't going to put together a sustained attack. The Eagles never took their foot off the pedal for 60 minutes. Good team effort at all positions. Scary how talented this team is. More scary how much better I think they will become.
                                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                                X