Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Finally, for as close as "the kid" is to the team, I like his honest opinions. You don't always get that with people who are so close to a team they cover.
    I agree, but in this article he REALLY stepped it up with his opinions and especially his criticisms , like he had more in this article than all the rest combined, IMO

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

so the Linell thing is one of USCHO's story lines?

Comment

"He could eventually go back to help us on forward, depending on needs and the injury situation.”

So all you guys need to do is root for some minor injuries to Sit/Straight, etc.

Comment

no hockey talk here or on EA, what gives? BC-BU and not even a dialog, strange............... and just about zilch on the BU thread

Comment

The slow death of USCHO?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              The slow death of USCHO?
              honest to Gaahhhhd. and the slow death of the hockey forum on EA. Have we become to content?

Comment

I think the game not being televised takes some of the luster off of it. And it's really early in the season for this game. We typically don't play the Mutts until December at the earliest.

That said, here's a stat to look at. The second period will be they key to the game. BU has scored 4 / 13 / 4 by period this year and has not won a game yet they weren't leading after two periods. If we can jump on them early, we should run away with the game. BU doesn't have the weapons to keep up. Two defensemen lead the team in scoring? Really?

Comment

York just signed a contract extension through 2019-2020 HAHAHA SORRY EVERYONE ELSE
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    York just signed a contract extension through 2019-2020 HAHAHA SORRY EVERYONE ELSE
                    wow, nice. I'm surprised though. Doesn't he have a couple years left on the current contract?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      wow, nice. I'm surprised though. Doesn't he have a couple years left on the current contract?
                      Yes. Now he has several more.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        Sweet!
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

no hockey talk here or on EA, what gives? BC-BU and not even a dialog, strange............... and just about zilch on the BU thread
                          I think the combo of Parker being gone, and the Freep writers mostly not posting on here anymore makes the BU thread about 10% as busy as it used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            I think the combo of Parker being gone, and the Freep writers mostly not posting on here anymore makes the BU thread about 10% as busy as it used to be.
                            It also helps that the BU players have stopped raping girls. Or at least not getting caught.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                              It also helps that the BU players have stopped raping girls. Or at least not getting caught.
                              The superfanboy dinks seem to have stopped visiting too.

Comment

Believe his current contract was through next year?

So much for the thought of him hanging it up, awesome news.

As for tonight, weird that it won't be on tv but it's also nice that we won't have 10 million media timeouts. As for the new eagle the fanboys will hate have to believe it'll be Cangelosi. Built the same way as Gerbe (5-6 & 170) it'll bring back nightmares to all the glitterati that populate 108

Always like going to Agganis

Edit: JFC can we fix this garbage site? Double posting, terrible redirects, etc.
                                Last edited by claver2010; 11-08-2013, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X