Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    I did, it's usually uploaded to youtube did you search there?

Was well done as usual from what I remember.
    I did check youtube, but could not find anything. You have a link?

Comment

Bruins’ Ryan Fitzgerald following dad’s NHL path

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
        I did check youtube, but could not find anything. You have a link?
        Did some searching, couldn't find it

As a heads up I got the season ticket renewal email last week

Comment

http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....ege-jerry-york

Another article on Fitzgerald with some quotes from him after the draft.
          https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
          Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Does anyone have an NCAA copy of the title games vs Ferris State in 2012 and/or vs Notre Dame in 2008? I haven't been able to find either one on-line.

Comment

Did some searching, couldn't find it

As a heads up I got the season ticket renewal email last week
              ya, and you can save a whole $5 by doing it on line. Gee, thanks

Comment

Also have to love that processing fee! I guess someone's gotta pay for Spaz & Gene's buyouts

I'm pretty disappointed in the home schedule.

Comment

Also have to love that processing fee! I guess someone's gotta pay for Spaz & Gene's buyouts

Home schedule is pretty much par for the course lately. I believe it should really ramp up in the coming years with more NC games on all schedules after full realignment; it sounds like BC has signed on some good agreements with some powerhouses out west (Minnesota for sure).

Why we're going out to Sandusky State is something I can't understand, though. It's equivalent to the football team going out to NM State for a road game this year.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

It's much better than Maine's. Its a real shame Maine and BC aren't playing some out of conference games against each other. Hopefully it gets fixed going forward.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      It's much better than Maine's. Its a real shame Maine and BC aren't playing some out of conference games against each other. Hopefully it gets fixed going forward.
                      Aside from a special event (Beanpot, Fenway game, holiday tourney), I really prefer to keep Hockey East teams off the NC slate. Not to mention there is always a chance we could end up seeing a Hockey East team several more times in the postseason (for instance BC-Maine in the 2012 HE final and almost the regional final or when BC played BU a half dozen times in that 2006 season).
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        Home schedule is pretty much par for the course lately. I believe it should really ramp up in the coming years with more NC games on all schedules after full realignment; it sounds like BC has signed on some good agreements with some powerhouses out west (Minnesota for sure).

Why we're going out to Sandusky State is something I can't understand, though. It's equivalent to the football team going out to NM State for a road game this year.
                        They also need to stop playing Sunday games in the fall. Sunday games in general are poorly attended, let alone when it's up against the NFL

Comment

BC had the option of whether to go to PSU or not. Why they decided to is beyond comprehensible. The home slate stinks. Way too many road games.

Comment

Originally posted by BCHockeyfan View Post
                            BC had the option of whether to go to PSU or not. Why they decided to is beyond comprehensible. The home slate stinks. Way too many road games.
                            it's conceivable, if the results of that Pittsburgh Tourney break right, that we could play Penn State as many times as we play BU this year. Now THAT is effed up

Comment

I don't mind the Brown game, finally a trip to Providence on a Saturday so you're not flying out of the office and sitting in hours of traffic.

Sunday RPI, Sunday Army, & @ Ped State make no sense. At least the whalepants will be excited about the Holy Cross game.

Comment

I don't mind the Brown game, finally a trip to Providence on a Saturday so you're not flying out of the office and sitting in hours of traffic.

Sunday RPI, Sunday Army, & @ Ped State make no sense. At least the whalepants will be excited about the Holy Cross game.
                                FWIW, I think the Army game is great. While it is a hockey game and they are the enemy on the ice, I hope our captains really roll out the welcome mat. It's an honor to have them in our building to be honest. Similar to football, if we're going to schedule some games looking for a guaranteed win (or not, thanks to our greasy friends Spaz and Gene), the service academies are at the top of the list.

Pedd State on the road in (Rhythmic)Slappy Valley... not so much. If they ever roll into Conte (and I'm sure they will), pedo bear will be making an appearance in my section.

Comment

Working...
                                X