Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    A couple of BU's goals ranged from "the goalie would want that back" to "how did he let that in". He wasn't enjoying his road trip at all by the time the 3rd period came around, neither were his two centers that thought getting ejected would let them board the plane sooner.
    Not surprised to hear this. The end of BC's game got ugly, too.
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Working on it.

If someone can share their BC All Access password with me I can get highlights up today. Grant dot salzano at gmail.
      Hey Grant. Any luck with the highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
        No sir. I haven't gotten a login yet.

I will get access eventually, when I finally have to pay up and get a stream for when I don't get to a game/it's not on TV, but I'm not going to dish out an extra 15 bucks just to get access to the highlights early. It might be a couple weeks, unless I get someone's login.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Wisconsin blogger Bucky's 5th Quarter does an outstanding job breaking down the film on all 9 of BC's goals.
          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
          -
          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDaUqLJztEM

Boom.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              great start to the day watching that. thanks Grant

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                great start to the day watching that. thanks Grant
                Anytime

Comment

According to the kid, Demko tomorrow & Billet Saturday. Not surprising they're keeping the straight rotation. Only 3 games in.

As a heads up the @ BU game is early this year, only 2 weeks away for those who have yet to buy tickets. Also looking forward to the midweek game @ Harvard in a month.

Comment

Kreider getting time on the top line with Richards & Stepan, looked pretty good IMO

Nice piece by conte confidential on Cangelosi: http://conteconfidentialbc.wordpress...e-maker-at-bc/

Comment

Sit scoring, straight skating very well...good signs

York said on the pregame that even though they've used the same lineup recently, he knows there are other guys he needs to get involved. We'll see what happens with that.

A lot to like so far.

Comment

For those who didn't delve into the scoring update thread, or the series thread...
                        Hats off to your team. Holy crap what a game. I'd fear either of these teams this year. Incredible talent.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Sit scoring, straight skating very well...good signs

York said on the pregame that even though they've used the same lineup recently, he knows there are other guys he needs to get involved. We'll see what happens with that.

A lot to like so far.
                          Sit and Straight have looked as good as they ever have in the past two weeks. Straight especially even though he hasn't put one into the net.

Linell looks comfortable but had lapses at times tonight back there. At times, he struggles with certain things just from inexperience at the position... bouncing pucks that he doesn't glove down or kick with his skate. Rau almost scored after he fanned on a bouncer in front of Demko right after Minnesota tied it at 3. Then he got smoked by Warning at the end of regulation... yikes. You may see Jeke or Doherty get some ice time soon but who knows. I don't think Savage has done anything to warrant going back to the stands nor any of the others. McCoshen and Santini have also been outstanding as has Savage I think.

I thought Arnold really didn't seem to have IT tonight but showed some life on his shootout goal. JG was going to him all night but he was fumbling the passes and looked off. Hayes was also meh tonight.

Still waiting for Spiro to play.

They just seem to have more speed and size than last year which lends to them at least having some identity. Even small things like the Dman (forget if it was Santini or McCoshen) getting on the Minnesota player that fired the puck after the 2nd period buzzer.
                          Last edited by Carmine Scarpaglia; 10-25-2013, 10:46 PM.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Santini went after him and also bounced around a couple guys on one shift.

Maybe spiro gets in on sunday for silk? Will be interesting to see what happens with richardson. Sometimes these kids show they just don't have the patience.

Comment

Forgot about Richardson. York is going to need to rotate them to keep them all happy.

Demko looked shaky and uncomfortable early on and got stronger as the game went along. But that first rinky dinky rebound that he put out there for the first goal was pure crap.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Didn't like the first goal he gave up to rpi either but better for that stuff to happen early. Hard to argue with his save percentage after two starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X