Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

BC looks great offensively and their D squad is sneaky good. Most of the time they can clear their zone in 1-2 passes. I doubt BC will ever see Hanafin though. He'll probably be the 1st defenseman drafted for the NHL when his time comes.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Are both games vs the Gophers on the Fox network so we can see the games ?
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
        Are both games vs the Gophers on the Fox network so we can see the games ?
        Game one is on the BI6 Network, game 2 is on FSN.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Well, in light of the BU game last night, I guess the Wisconsin blowout looks slightly less impressive in hindsight. BC's speed and transition game were/are still legit though. Methinks Bucky has some issues right now.
          The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
          BC - 12
          BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

From what I read about the bu game it was still a much different game than the bc one. The 7-3 wasn't indicative of the flow of play where as the 9-2 was. Still, obviously wisconsin is not as good right now as everyone thought.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              From what I read about the bu game it was still a much different game than the bc one. The 7-3 wasn't indicative of the flow of play where as the 9-2 was.
              Whatever lets you sleep soundly at night, Champ.
              Fighting the good fight

Comment

From what I read about the bu game it was still a much different game than the bc one. The 7-3 wasn't indicative of the flow of play where as the 9-2 was. Still, obviously wisconsin is not as good right now as everyone thought.
                Wisconsin was better. Their starting goalie is injured so things should improve once he's back.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Wisconsin was better. Their starting goalie is injured so things should improve once he's back.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                  HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                  HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

2014 recruit Alex Tuch with 5 pts (2g, 3a) today for the U-18 team. I was a little worried about his progress after last season when he didn't put up many points playing for the U-17 team, but he is definitely scoring at a much better pace this year. Some people had suggested that he just needed some time to grow into his body, so that looks like it may have been the case. His style of play has been compared to that of Kevin Hayes..

Comment

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
                      Whatever lets you sleep soundly at night, Champ.
                      what?

Comment

what?
                        i think he is a fanboy with his nose out of joint because you intimated that BC's blowout of Bucky was more impressive than BU's blowout of said Bucky. At least that was my take

Comment

hey, credit to BU for doing what they did. my only point was really to say, based off what i read on the BU game, it was a different type of game than the BC one.

Comment

hey, credit to BU for doing what they did. my only point was really to say, based off what i read on the BU game, it was a different type of game than the BC one.
                            The box score seems to back this up, too. Wisconsin outshot BU 43-26, took 42 penalty minutes, and let BU go 3-for-7 on the PP. BU whooped them, and any time you whoop a quality opponent, you deserve props. But it does look like this game played out differently than BC's, where the Badgers were pretty much TKO'd in the first period.
                            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                            -
                            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

A couple of BU's goals ranged from "the goalie would want that back" to "how did he let that in". He wasn't enjoying his road trip at all by the time the 3rd period came around, neither were his two centers that thought getting ejected would let them board the plane sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                                i think he is a fanboy with his nose out of joint because you intimated that BC's blowout of Bucky was more impressive than BU's blowout of said Bucky. At least that was my take
                                Don't worry. That is not a reason for tension, but a reason for unity. Any blowout of Bucky is a good blowout of Bucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X