Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Where are the highlights? The BC website used to do it, but nothing so far this year. Against RPI, some website had a running highlight of each goal. Is there a link to that?

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Where are the highlights? The BC website used to do it, but nothing so far this year. Against RPI, some website had a running highlight of each goal. Is there a link to that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
        Working on it.

If someone can share their BC All Access password with me I can get highlights up today. Grant dot salzano at gmail.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Wow, just wow. Please be gentle with the rest of us "have -nots"
          Sincerely,
          A Merrimack Fan
          Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            You nailed it with the thread title sterlippo. Them yung'uns can skate.
            This.

Wisconsin had no clue what to do with the speed

Comment

Sounds like Hayes may finally be ready for a true breakout season (I.e. 40+ points). It also sounds the like Freshmen D are really playing well, just too bad a lot of these guys won't be around for all 4 years.

Comment

BC 2014 recruit and NHL 2nd rd draft pick Zach Sanford was held scoreless in his first 3 USHL games, but has gone on to score a goal in each of his last 4 games (with some assists as well). He had a really slow start last year in the EJHL but ended up having a very strong finish and playoff run. Looks like it's not taking as much time for him to get acclimated to the USHL.

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                  Wow, just wow. Please be gentle with the rest of us "have -nots"
                  Sincerely,
                  A Merrimack Fan
                  Teams in Hockey East that play BC 3x a year (well now 2x) know what BC's game is moreso than Wisconsin and what you have to do to win against them. BC's speed completely overwhelming the Badgers is not surprising at all. Of course, it doesn't really matter if you know what they want to do, because BC will just do it anyway and win. Talent wins. BC epitomizes that.
                  Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                  Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Lately it's the talent on the D that is off the charts. To have Matheson, Santini, McCoshen and Savage on one team is almost unfair. ...and it's not getting better for the rest of HE with Hanafin & Fitzgerald in the pipeline!

Comment

Expectations in Minnesota next weekend?

Very curious to see how this team handles the last 2 wins and can do in a packed house in Minnesota against another very talented team. Needless to say, Im very impressed with the last 2 games after the freshmen got acclimated to the college game against Michigan.

Comment

Who knows at this point. To be honest the RPI game was a strange one and BC did not look good early on and luckily they grabbed a two-goal lead in a matter of 13 seconds or whatever and changed everything. Wisconsin was every bit of a no-show as BC was filthy last night. They seem to be trending up certainly. Do I worry that possibly Danny Linell won't hold up against a team like Minnesota? Yes.

Last year, a massively terrible indicator was the beating at the hands of Minnesota. That was the first of many, many red flags as BC miraculously had a great start to the season and things went downhill quickly. If they take a beating like that in either of these games I'd be concerned although this team already seems to have a superior identity through the infusion of talent (size and speed) from the freshmen.

2 games at Mariucci is never a picnic.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                          Who knows at this point.
                          Particularly with BU up 4-2 on Wisconsin right now
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

ok then, i guess y'all are better than bu at this point
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Sullivan playing for ss kings. Him and Boyle both played D 1. Should be back hopefully soon with new programs

Comment

Sullivan playing for ss kings. Him and Boyle both played D 1. Should be back hopefully soon with new programs

Comment

Working...
                                X