This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    They ended up fixing the video, thank God. Not sure what took them an hour to figure out.

Recap of the game including GIFs of all 7 goals:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...-johnny-hockey
    Good recap. Worth mentioning that I think the RPI Goal in the first period would be a de facto PPG as the penalty expired seconds before the goal and the puck never left the zone. Too many penalties. 5 really takes way too many penalties and really isn't great in his own end most of the time.

JG 99 career points I think?

Nice gifs . Filthy Gaudreau moves on goal 1. Curadi looks like a parking cone. Lolololol.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

There were also some egregious turnovers out there today (like what led to breakaway goal).

Demko should have controlled the puck prior to first RPI goal but pretty solid after that. Happy with the goaltending through two games.

They can certainly make things a lot easier by staying out of the box and taking care of the puck.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

3915?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          3915?
          Can we stop with the Sunday games?

Every single year it's crappy attendance for them and it seems like there are only more as time goes on.

I bet there's nearly a sell out on Friday night

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            I bet there's nearly a sell out on Friday night
            I thought I had read somewhere that it was already sold out
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              You can get 18 together on the red line in the upper deck as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                they were not selling individual tickets (at least they weren't last week, on bceagles.com.) You had to buy a season ticket package to get this game, the ND and the BU games...................great that 8 different players have scored the 8 goals after two games. Did more than 8 different players score last year? Just kidding but seriously, this is a good sign

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  There were also some egregious turnovers out there today (like what led to breakaway goal).

Demko should have controlled the puck prior to first RPI goal but pretty solid after that. Happy with the goaltending through two games.

They can certainly make things a lot easier by staying out of the box and taking care of the puck.
                  What forwards were used as penalty killers?

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                    What forwards were used as penalty killers?
                    Brown and Sit . Cangelosi and Arnold. I believe Fitzgerald saw some PK time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                      You can get 18 together on the red line in the upper deck as we speak.
                      Appreciate your monitoring of the BC ticket market. Any update?

Originally posted by Seacaptim View Post
                      Brown and Sit . Cangelosi and Arnold. I believe Fitzgerald saw some PK time as well.
                      Like the Cangelosi & Arnold pairing.

Any news on goalie for Friday? Are we going straight rotation? I assume they're splitting the 2 games @ Minnesota.

Comment

Billet in net tonight which will make a certain lurker from up north feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                          Billet in net tonight which will make a certain lurker from up north feel good.
                          I'm ok with a platoon for now as long as both guys can continue to play well.

Should be a good one tonight. BC and Wisconsin have had some great games in the past 15 years, beginning with the big BC upset of #1 Wisconsin in the 2000 regional, some great non-conference RS games, and two national title game tilts. It's easily the 2nd best set of games in the York era against one team after the North Dakota set of games (also 2 national title games plus several semifinals). Miami and Michigan probably would vie for third.
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                            I'm ok with a platoon for now as long as both guys can continue to play well.

Should be a good one tonight. BC and Wisconsin have had some great games in the past 15 years, beginning with the big BC upset of #1 Wisconsin in the 2000 regional, some great non-conference RS games, and two national title game tilts. It's easily the 2nd best set of games in the York era against one team after the North Dakota set of games (also 2 national title games plus several semifinals). Miami and Michigan probably would vie for third.
                            You dis notre dame on purpose?!?
                            They love you guys!!!
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              You dis notre dame on purpose?!?
                              I know I do

Comment

Well that works...

Comment

Working...
                                X