Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

@smclaughlin9
    Thoughts and prayers are with former UMass forward K.J. Tiefenwerth, who is undergoing an unexpected open heart surgery today.
    The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

**** that is some scary stuff. until i read that i thought he was still on the team out there. good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
        @smclaughlin9
        Thoughts and prayers are with former UMass forward K.J. Tiefenwerth, who is undergoing an unexpected open heart surgery today.
        Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        **** that is some scary stuff. until i read that i thought he was still on the team out there. good luck to him.
        Just recently saw that he had transferred to Quinnipiac. http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....ns-hockey-east

Best wishes and prayers for successful surgery and a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

If the Blackhawks win this series, Ben Smith will be the player with the least amount of games played for a team, to have his name on the Stanley Cup. One game in the regular season, one game in the Final. I believe Jiri Slegr currently holds the record.

http://proicehockey.about.com/od/sta...ey_cup_nam.htm

Not sure if this would allow Smith to have the Cup for a day or not.

Comment

Congrats to Ben Smith, 10th eagle to get his name on the cup

edit...
            Last edited by claver2010; 06-25-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I am assuming Jimmy Hayes will be getting a ring as well since he was a Black Ace.

Comment

Originally posted by BCHF View Post
                I am assuming Jimmy Hayes will be getting a ring as well since he was a Black Ace.
                Not sure about getting a ring, but his name wont be on a cup. Didn't qualify games played necessary.

Comment

Pretty in depth look at hte draft eligible players this weekend:

http://conteconfidentialbc.wordpress...gible-players/

Comment

Assistant Hockey Coach Jim Logue Announces Retirement

Comment

as we thought, it was duplication after Ayres was hired. Obviously Jerry knew this a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by sigx15 View Post
                        Not sure about getting a ring, but his name wont be on a cup. Didn't qualify games played necessary.
                        Both him and Clendenning get rings......

Comment

Fitzgerald taking part in the Bruins development camp this week: B's Announce Development Camp Roster

Comment

Article on Pat Wey at Caps camp includes news of thumb surgery following BC's season. http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index...rospect_p.html

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                            HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                            HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Kind of a random question, but did anyone see the highlight film (that Pike's Peak usually makes) for this past season?

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                                Kind of a random question, but did anyone see the highlight film (that Pike's Peak usually makes) for this past season?
                                I did, it's usually uploaded to youtube did you search there?

Was well done as usual from what I remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X