Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
    this is like pulling teeth, i was not even addressing whether york should or should not have covered for him, that is a topic that i'm sure will be brought up enough in the month leading up to the season without me. i'm saying that if i know someone did something deserving of an arrest i don't bring up that he hasn't been arrested to persuade others it wasn't a bad thing to do
    You have a lot in common with a bag of hammers.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      You have a lot in common with a bag of hammers.
      Havnet we covered this before? Its a gd bag of nails, NOT hammers....geeezus man you are getting old

(oh, and yes Jerry is a lying, cheating, law obstructing sob.....common knowledge even for you lesser folks on the mole hill)
      sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
        I'll repeat it slowly so you can formulate an answer: Should every parent that finds their kid's stash call the cops?
        How many times does pro have to yell at yous guys?!?!?

Jwrry obviously banged these kids moms an they are his bastard kids!!!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          How many times does pro have to yell at yous guys?!?!?

Jwrry obviously banged these kids moms an they are his bastard kids!!!!
          i know you arent from here but can you get the spelling right? It's "youze" ok? The word's origin is East Boston

Comment

did everyone get this email ? I guess tix arent selling too well for tonights ESPN2 game vs Wake

Dear Boston College Season Ticket Holders:

As a token of our appreciation for your loyal support, we would like to offer you complimentary tickets to this Friday’s 8 p.m. football game vs. Wake Forest. This will be a great opportunity to see the 1-0 football team under the direction of new Head Coach Steve Addazio take on an ACC Atlantic Division rival (or to bring a guest for free if you already have tickets). You may request up to four complimentary tickets (per season ticket holder account); the tickets will be distributed pregame at Gate B. Availability is limited, so please email your RSVP with your name, address, phone number and ticket quantity to athtick@bc.edu no later than 5 p.m. Thursday. You will receive a confirmation email based on ticket availability. Seating will be located in the endzone and tickets will be issued on a first come, first served basis. For confirmed orders, please plan to arrive early to pick up your tickets to avoid long lines. Once again, thank you for your support of Boston College.

BC Athletics

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              did everyone get this email ? I guess tix arent selling too well for tonights ESPN2 game vs Wake

Dear Boston College Season Ticket Holders:

As a token of our appreciation for your loyal support, we would like to offer you complimentary tickets to this Friday’s 8 p.m. football game vs. Wake Forest. This will be a great opportunity to see the 1-0 football team under the direction of new Head Coach Steve Addazio take on an ACC Atlantic Division rival (or to bring a guest for free if you already have tickets). You may request up to four complimentary tickets (per season ticket holder account); the tickets will be distributed pregame at Gate B. Availability is limited, so please email your RSVP with your name, address, phone number and ticket quantity to athtick@bc.edu no later than 5 p.m. Thursday. You will receive a confirmation email based on ticket availability. Seating will be located in the endzone and tickets will be issued on a first come, first served basis. For confirmed orders, please plan to arrive early to pick up your tickets to avoid long lines. Once again, thank you for your support of Boston College.

BC Athletics
              When asked if he supported this move Head Hockey Coach Jerry York informed the media "instead of sending that email I would've just covered-up... the empty seats with a tarp"

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                When asked if he supported this move Head Hockey Coach Jerry York informed the media "instead of sending that email I would've just covered-up... the empty seats with a tarp"
                nothing if not predictable

Comment

FYI - A new recruit for 2015 according to the Heisemberg site.
                  Christopher Brown-RW ('96) - Cranbrook Prep

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                    FYI - A new recruit for 2015 according to the Heisemberg site.
                    Christopher Brown-RW ('96) - Cranbrook Prep
                    That would be Captain Patrick Brown's brother, another nephew of Associate Head Coach Greg Brown.

Comment

Anyone recall when tickets go on sale?
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Are you talking about single tickets ? I've had my season tickets for awhile now. I renewed not too long ago.
                        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          Anyone recall when tickets go on sale?
                          First home game is 10/13 so probably in a week or two?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            first home game is 10/13 so probably 10/12
                            fyp

Comment

Individual Tickets are on sale now for all games except Wisconsin, BU and Notre Dame.

Comment

A week & a day until the first game

According to the kid Michael Sit is hurt. Was in a noncontact injury but couldn't make it through practice.

Also leading scorer for Michigan Alex Guptill is suspended for the game.

Any guesses on who it is between the pipes on Thursday?

Comment

Working...
                                X