Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    we , as a school, do wonders with schedules et al. ( i know, we dont make the schedules but we could probably affect them if we wanted to) ..........it just seems to always suck, always stuff to bi*ch about every freaking year
    Let's see... Wisco, RPI (stud goaltender) and Army at home (and Harvard is close enough to being home, nice to see them back on the schedule). Love seeing teams we usually don't see. I think I'm going to miss the RPI game (bummer), but looking forward to Army.
    Any Hockey East game at home, that's some good hockey right there. Doesn't matter who we're playing, it's all good.

So what's the problem, you big cry baby?
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2013-2014 season thread -Speed returns to The Heights

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      Let's see... Wisco, RPI (stud goaltender) and Army at home (and Harvard is close enough to being home, nice to see them back on the schedule). Love seeing teams we usually don't see. I think I'm going to miss the RPI game (bummer), but looking forward to Army.
      Any Hockey East game at home, that's some good hockey right there. Doesn't matter who we're playing, it's all good.

So what's the problem, you big cry baby?
      hahahhahhaha!! I thought if I went on a rant i could somehow get you back here from your long summah slumbah!

Comment

So has Jerry commented on the hookers yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
          So has Jerry commented on the hookers yet?
          which reporter with no nads will ask first?!?!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Weighart

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Weighart
              no chance!!!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Those of you trolling that are posting here trying to mudsling please remember there are a few facts that are known:

No one was arrested.
                Punishment was very swift and severe. I believe those involved had to find their own way home and never truly had much chance for reinstatement no matter how much they reformed.
                Everyone privy to the information thought enough to prevent further embarrassment to those involved by never divulging information for several years or not so much as even gossiping.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                  Those of you trolling that are posting here trying to mudsling please remember there are a few facts that are known:

No one was arrested.
                  could the administration failing to inform the authorities have something to do with that?

Punishment was very swift and severe. I believe those involved had to find their own way home and never truly had much chance for reinstatement no matter how much they reformed.
                  if they had no chance of reinstatement wouldn't a dismissal from the team have been the swift and severe punishment? kicking them off the team without publicly kicking them off the team does not look good

Everyone privy to the information thought enough to prevent further embarrassment to those involved by never divulging information for several years or not so much as even gossiping.
                  i don't follow where you're going with this. so more people were involved with this, is that your point? or so if the players and coaches haven't been publicly held accountable for there actions for years we shouldn't start now?

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                    could the administration failing to inform the authorities have something to do with that?
                    Should every parent that finds their kid's stash call the cops? The fact that it happened on a road trip also enters into it.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                      Should every parent that finds their kid's stash call the cops? The fact that it happened on a road trip also enters into it.
                      i'm not saying i want the coach of a team i follow or team my son plays on to report every infraction to the police, but when someone commits a crime that would result in an arrest if caught you won't hear me trying to play it down by saying he wasn't arrested.

when the bigger issue at hand seems to be the cover up than the actual infraction bringing up that he wasn't arrested because the cops never found out, not because they witnessed it and deemed it not deserving of an arrest, seems like a very poor defense.

Comment

i'm not saying i want the coach of a team i follow or team my son plays on to report every infraction to the police, but when someone commits a crime that would result in an arrest if caught you won't hear me trying to play it down by saying he wasn't arrested.

when the bigger issue at hand seems to be the cover up than the actual infraction bringing up that he wasn't arrested because the cops never found out, not because they witnessed it and deemed it not deserving of an arrest, seems like a very poor defense.
                        I'll repeat it slowly so you can formulate an answer: Should every parent that finds their kid's stash call the cops?
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.

Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I'll repeat it slowly so you can formulate an answer: Should every parent that finds their kid's stash call the cops?
                          i thought i addressed that, guess i'll go again. no, but if i know my daughter has broken the law without getting caught i am not going to use that she hasn't been caught in my reasoning for why she is a good kid

covering up for a kid, espescially one that is not your own, is a large risk. if no one finds out you have spared the child of embarassment, if people do find out it reflects poorly on both of you

Comment

Honest question. Do you have Down Syndrome?
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Comment

i thought i addressed that, guess i'll go again. no
                                this is like pulling teeth, i was not even addressing whether york should or should not have covered for him, that is a topic that i'm sure will be brought up enough in the month leading up to the season without me. i'm saying that if i know someone did something deserving of an arrest i don't bring up that he hasn't been arrested to persuade others it wasn't a bad thing to do

Comment

Working...
                                X