X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCHC Commish hits the road before first game

Originally posted by Pink Pony
    Any names
    Marty McFly. Henry Walton Jones. Jack Sparrow. Tyler Durden. Martin Riggs. Walter Sobchak. Or were you looking for some other names?
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      I'm not sure having a website design that is busier than a New Delhi intersection would be the best solution.
      Easier to navigate: WCHA.com or the Yooper Loop?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
        This is supposed to be a premier college hockey conference.
        Prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Pony View Post
          Prove it
          He was kidding.
          "My greatest achievement."
          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Wow. The WCHA site is pretty crappy.

Looks like a bad youth hockey site.

Comment

And the NCHC site is actually worse...

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Easier to navigate: WCHA.com or the Yooper Loop?
                Yooper Loop easily. Even if you drove blindfolded the answer would still be Yooper Loop.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  And the NCHC site is actually worse...
                  Oh yeah, I forgot how the website of a conference directly correlates to on-ice performance. Jeez, thank you for reminding me of that. I don't know what I would do without you guys.
                  "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
                    Oh yeah, I forgot how the website of a conference directly correlates to on-ice performance. Jeez, thank you for reminding me of that. I don't know what I would do without you guys.

I guess that I don't need to do any additional work to make you feel inferior.

Comment

I don't know what I would do without you guys.
                      You'll find out in a couple months.
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        Yooper Loop easily. Even if you drove blindfolded the answer would still be Yooper Loop.
                        Yooper Loop isn't even difficult to navigate.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                          You'll find out in a couple months.
                          Why? Because the teams in our conference are inferior? I've been trying to wrap my brain around this hatred for the new conference since, well, the hatred started. How can you think a conference filled with high tier teams is going to be a failure? One that could easily have 6 teams in the tournament every year? It's an honest question, I just don't get it. Name another conference that's going to have the same talent of teams top to bottom as the NCHC is going to have? Regardless of TV deals, website quality, etc. a conference with quality teams is going to receive notoriety. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
                          "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            After the first time through. And after that, if you're smart enough, you just avoid it altogether.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Why? Because the teams in our conference are inferior? I've been trying to wrap my brain around this hatred for the new conference since, well, the hatred started. How can you think a conference filled with high tier teams is going to be a failure? One that could easily have 6 teams in the tournament every year? It's an honest question, I just don't get it. Name another conference that's going to have the same talent of teams top to bottom as the NCHC is going to have? Regardless of TV deals, website quality, etc. a conference with quality teams is going to receive notoriety. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
                              Hockey East isn't going away, and the Big 10 isn't going to exactly be the CHA either. We're not going to have 6 teams in the tournament every year. More like 3-4. Posts like this are part of the reason for the hatred for our conference.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Hockey East isn't going away, and the Big 10 isn't going to exactly be the CHA either. We're not going to have 6 teams in the tournament every year. More like 3-4. Posts like this are part of the reason for the hatred for our conference.
                                Plus the little people are jealous of us and how awesome we are.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X