I love you bro! official MTU social scene and Minnesota love fest thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love you bro! official MTU social scene and Minnesota love fest thread

thought I'd give this thread a shot. the social talk in the MTU thread must be driving Techies crazy. they can get back to discussing jerseys and recruits.

just for the record. I hate talking recruits. they are dead to me until they show up with a uni on. I understand the importance, just saying.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Re: I love you bro! official MTU social scene and Minnesota love fest thread

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    thought I'd give this thread a shot. the social talk in the MTU thread must be driving Techies crazy. they can get back to discussing jerseys and recruits.

just for the record. I hate talking recruits. they are dead to me until they show up with a uni on. I understand the importance, just saying.
    So you hate just about all of my articles on THG? Nice to know
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Re: I love you bro! official MTU social scene and Minnesota love fest thread

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      So you hate just about all of my articles on THG? Nice to know
      no no no. I do read them. and I understand the super importance they are to the team, but recruits are not really real. I don't get jazzed about any of them until they actually get here.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
      X