2014 Frozen Four Ticket application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Frozen Four Ticket application

The notice should come soon to apply for 2014 tickets to the frozen four.

And I know that I'm not the only one who has had issues getting e-mails (and I blame my provider over the ncaa on this one), so I wanted to start a thread well before that date so that there will be a post telling people when the emails go out for applications.

Re: 2014 Frozen Four Ticket application

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    The notice should come soon to apply for 2014 tickets to the frozen four.

And I know that I'm not the only one who has had issues getting e-mails (and I blame my provider over the ncaa on this one), so I wanted to start a thread well before that date so that there will be a post telling people when the emails go out for applications.
    i got this email on April 5th

You are receiving this email because you are a priority ticket purchaser* for the NCAA Men's Frozen Four®.

Information regarding the ticket purchase process for the 2014 NCAA Men's Frozen Four at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia will be sent to you later this summer and tickets will again go on sale in the fall.

If you need to update your email address, please submit the change to mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org and please be sure to include your name, your previous email address and your current email address.

If you have friends or family who may be interested in purchasing tickets for Philadelphia, but are not currently priority ticket purchasers, please invite them to visit NCAA.com/frozenfour to register to receive additional information. As a reminder, you DO NOT need to register as you are already a priority ticket purchaser.

We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!

Comment

I got that one, too- and reading over my e-mail, being a month later- figured it would be a good time to bring it up. Gotta keep it in mind right now.

Comment

Any idea when they will announce the 2015 and beyond FF games?
        Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
          Any idea when they will announce the 2015 and beyond FF games?
          Saw something recently that said they were going to announce 2015-2018 this fall....

Comment

Heard a RUMOR (cannot stress that enough) that 2015 might be St Paul. Good. Lord. The carnage.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
              Saw something recently that said they were going to announce 2015-2018 this fall....
              I saw the same. Accepting bids through September, will announce locations in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Heard a RUMOR (cannot stress that enough) that 2015 might be St Paul. Good. Lord. The carnage.
                Please no.
                Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

St. Paul would be a long-ass train trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                    Please no.
                    May I ask why not?

Tossing away tArrogance, I think it's a great location. Not only are there many options for things to do, you also have some of the best tailgating, and a great arena for the games.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

May I ask why not?

Tossing away tArrogance, I think it's a great location. Not only are there many options for things to do, you also have some of the best tailgating, and a great arena for the games.
                      Let that wannabe ivy scum turn his nose up at it.

Comment

I'd love that. Any excuse to come home.
                        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

ugh. it was JUST THERE. I hope they wouldn't already repeat the last West host.
                          Last edited by jen; 05-07-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

If you complain about the FF not having a good attendance turnout, you cannot complain about it going to St. Paul.
                            Originally posted by Mankato student
                            Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                            "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                            -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
                              If you complain about the FF not having a good attendance turnout, you cannot complain about it going to St. Paul.
                              Depends on what you are complaining about.

As far as I could tell, the lottery sections were well attended, particularly for the newer applicants- since the upper bowls get filled up.

On the other hand, if you care complaining on the corporate seats- the ones that are generally the best seats in the arena- who are given seats or sold a advertising package- that I think is a fair complaint regardless of the location.

Comment

Working...
                              X