Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHE just 4 girls camp?

Hello:

My daughter is in HS. Good player but wont attract any college offers. Every time she has gone to a girls camp she has been very disappointed. She wants a hard camp. Anybody have experience with the CHE camps? It's either that or back to Laura Stamm.

Thanx

Re: CHE just 4 girls camp?

Since your daughter has more than basic skills I would skip this camp. Year my daughter attended only basic skills were taught ie skating backward, edges. Never touched a puck the entire camp. Stick with Laura Stamm or send her to a boys camp if there is nothing in your area. Might also want to look for a camp with a focus on specific skills ie stickhandling, shooting, not power skating unless this is something she needs.

Comment

Re: CHE just 4 girls camp?

A buddy of mine sent his daughter to the CAN/AM Girls Hockey Camp last summer in Lake Placid, NY. She loved it and so did he. Daily powerskating and lots of teaching by some good coaches. Check out their website : www.canamhockey.com. They also board at Northwood Prep School which is way better that the place that the CHE camp boards--NSA, which is a dump in comparison!

Comment

Working...
      X